Favorite foods at the Cell

greasywheels121

I'm sure this has been done several times in the past, but I'm too lazy to search it. :P

What are some of your favorite foods at the park?

I usually only end up getting a hot dog out of tradition. I know our food's the best, and I just want some new suggestions. I got to break out of tradition and try some new things on Saturday.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
I'm sure this has been done several times in the past, but I'm too lazy to search it. :P

I usually only end up getting a hot dog out of tradition.  I know our food's the best, and I just want some new suggestions.  I got to break out of tradition and try some new things on Saturday.

you better or else *shakes fist

-brats/dogs. Both have to be with onions.

-churro

-souvenir cup ( i seriously have about 10 of these, it's all i use around the house)

-corn beef sandwich

-Steak pitas are alright

-COTTON CANDY :ph34r:

-corn behind home plate is good every once and awhile

-funnel cake

-curly fries

-nachos w/ ALOT of peppers

those are my favorites that i've tried.

These are the things i've tried that I didn't think much of

-Chicken stuff in centerfield

-Connie's pizza, blah

I'll be sure to add more as i think of 'em

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
My 11.75 meal everytime I go, two pieces of Connie's pizza and a large coke.  No wonder I'm so poor :crying

ewww.

the pizza is just so bland.

I can get better pizza anywhere near my house, you gotta go w/ the dogs/brats and the park. You won't find a better one anywhere

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
Polish,Blue slushie in center,Corn by home. I like the nachos if the chips are not stale and the buns are now cold on the polish. Food has went downhill this year. :crying

It was a sad day when my bun for a polish with onions fell apart. It wasn't nearly as fresh as in the past, and yeah, I agree that the food must be going a bit downhill...

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
ewww.

the pizza is just so bland.

I can get better pizza anywhere near my house, you gotta go w/ the dogs/brats and the park.  You won't find a better one anywhere

I absolutely love Connie's pizza. You're the first person I've ever heard bash it. You need better taste in pizza, GOSH :P

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)

I usually only end up getting a hot dog out of tradition.  I know our food's the best, and I just want some new suggestions.  I got to break out of tradition and try some new things on Saturday.

Polish SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsage, a beer or 7 and a Lemon Chill. Can't beat it.