7/20 Game thread vs. Detroit

Steff

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:24 PM)
Konerko needs more speed.

I hate that Shelton ass. He's just some goofy looking nerd that wears his pants high. Doesn't even look like a damn baseball player.

he certainly hits like a damn baseball player.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
So it's raining back at home, huh?  How much did we get?  Downtown at work, it hasn't worked yet. 

Kyyle, you have a basset too?

Sure do, he turned 7 this month. Clark

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
You cannot even be f***ing serious.  Why have a I not learned that if an infielder gets the ball PK is out.

YOU ARE THE SLOWEST f***ER ON THIS PLANET

Paullie is basically just looking for a payday after this year. $$$$ is made on homers. Not on making contact. So the focker is just going to swing for the fences every single time he gets up.

Hope someone gives you your payday Paullie. Hopefully its not us.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
Paullie is basically just looking for a payday after this year.  $$$$ is made on homers.  Not on making contact.  So the focker is just going to swing for the fences every single time he gets up. 

Hope someone gives you your payday Paullie.  Hopefully its not us.

I seriously f***ing strongly hate him. Like I throw s*** when he f***s up.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
Well I am glad I didnt leave my Bassett hound outside to soak up the sun then. How bad was the rain?

It rained fairly heavily for at least 15 minutes. I think it is still raining a bit, but it is hard to tell for sure.

HAs anyone noticed how Paulie is being like the friggin UN this year? He wants to not ruffle feathers of anyone on any other team. Like when he b****ed out Uribe for the Derek Lee fake out or calling Maggs the best team mate he's ever had.

Get in the fox hole with your team Paulie and stop being such a buddy to every runner at first base. He's basically Mark Grace with power but without the average.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:29 PM)
HAs anyone noticed how Paulie is being like the friggin UN this year? He wants to not ruffle feathers of anyone on any other team. Like when he b****ed out Uribe for the Derek Lee fake out or calling Maggs the best team mate he's ever had.

Get in the fox hole with your team Paulie and stop being such a buddy to every runner at first base. He's basically Mark Grace with power but without the average.

Paul makes way to many not-needed stupid comments.