7/21 Game Thread - BoSox vs. ChiSox

DABearSoX

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
I dont wanna get all over Gooch cuz he's been solid this year, BUT....that was just horrible and may cost us the game

No, you can't only score 4 runs against Boston and expect to win. Our offense has to step up at some point. Especially with Boston's crappy bullpen.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
No, you can't only score 4 runs against Boston and expect to win. Our offense has to step up at some point. Especially with Boston's crappy bullpen.

No but when you have 4 runs and are WINNING and that happens you can

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 08:28 PM)
Rowand has a ball pop out of his f***ing glove.

Crede poorly times a ball at third that he had to jump for.

Iguchi and his two errors...

We are lucky we are not down by multiple runs.

Wouldn't the Rowand play be counted as a dropped ball error? I didn't see any of these plays.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
Wouldn't the Rowand play be counted as a dropped ball error? I didn't see any of these plays.

it wasn't an easy play, but definitely makeable

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)

No error was given even though it was clearly an error. I don't give a s*** how far he had to run it was in his glove and popped the f*** out.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
I just wonder how much we're being paid to lay down for these losers...

I bet Bug Selig threated to pull the entire season if we didn't lay down for them...

your avatar is one of the problems!

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:34 AM)
I just wonder how much we're being paid to lay down for these losers...

I bet Bug Selig threated to pull the entire season if we didn't lay down for them...

Your posts are borderline trolling, if not over the line.

Shut up already. Thanks.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
I'm really starting to doubt if we can do anything in the post-season with such an anemic offense.

We have to make the playoffs first. If we don't start scoring runs, we're not going to beat these tough teams we have play the rest of the way. No more Tampa Bay bullpens on the schedule.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
We have to make the playoffs first.  If we don't start scoring runs, we're not going to beat these tough teams we have play the rest of the way.  No more Tampa Bay bullpens on the schedule.

I have no doubt will make the playoffs. We can go .500 the rest of the way and still end up with 96/97 wins.

I just got home from work, but by following the game online and on the radio, why did Ozzie leave Buehrle in so long? He seemed to be struggling against the top of the Red Sox order, and was lucky that he hadn't given up more runs against the Red Sox. I know Ozzie loves to leave his starters in for as long as possible, but sometimes, it's better to not let extremely good MLB hitters see a pitcher for the 4th time in that game.