Sox @ Royals 7/25/05 Game Thread

bjm676

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
They have to change his pre-game routine. This is getting ridiculous. There shouldn't be a problem every game.

I say have AJ just slap the hell out of him right before he takes the mound. :)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
They have to change his pre-game routine. This is getting ridiculous. There shouldn't be a problem every game.

heard Freddy say he doesn't feel lose in the 1st inning, dont you think they will make him throw some more warm up pitches or start a little eraly to losen your damn arm?

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
heard Fressy sau he doesnt feel lose in the st inning, dont you think they will make him throw some more warm up pitches or start a little eraly to losen your damn arm?

that would be the logical solution, so no.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
probably figured he had no chance.  I'd have liked to see him try, though, because Matt Stairs' speed rivals Konerko.

He didn't have a chance, if he throws that ball there is a good chance it ends up down the right field line.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
probably figured he had no chance.  I'd have liked to see him try, though, because Matt Stairs' speed rivals Konerko.

Watch after the game at one of those Seniors Run the Bases Days. There are a few that could make Konerko very nervous.