GAME THREAD 7-26-2005 SOX vs ROYALS

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:11 AM)
How many games like this do they have to play before Ozzie realizes he can't trot 3 or 4 subs out there at the same time and have a reasonable chance to win the game?

I was saying this the whole game, but people just relate it to me b****ing. It's totally inexcusable, and if the Sox were to miss the playoffs by a game, Ozzie should be f***ing fired for something like this s***. I guess Ozzie thought the division was clinched because you have a 12 game lead in July?

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:13 AM)
WTF IS GOING ON! f***ING s***TY DEFENSE! BUEHRLE IS NOT TO BLAME FOR THIS!

Buehrle deserves his fair share of the blame. I can't wait to see Ozzie leave him out there to die in order to keep the 6 inning streak.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Buehrle deserves his fair share of the blame.  I can't wait to see Ozzie leave him out there to die in order to keep the 6 inning streak.

well he gets the ground ball and instead of just letting sweeney score uribe doesn't take the safe out. That ball hits the bag and was misplayed by Konerko. Man is this ugly defensively.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 11:14 PM)
Buehrle deserves his fair share of the blame.  I can't wait to see Ozzie leave him out there to die in order to keep the 6 inning streak.

Hell no! If Ozzie knew how to field a team then this s*** wouldn't happen! f*** you Ozuna.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:15 AM)
Buehrles steak of 6 innings=over?

It should be...but it won't be. I could care less about the streak. I'd rather we just pull him now, and let him rest up a little. There's nothing to be gained by keeping him out there right now. Who the hell has ever cared about a streak of going 6 innings anyways?