OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ohhhh lucy im homeeeeeee......lol.... hey guys and gals.. geez us i go to work, come home and take the kids to their ball game and then go out for pizza come back home and get on here and wtf.. i see all the chatter....you guys are all wonderful folks here and this is my home why wouldnt i share the news with you all first and foremost......geez.......lol.lol.lol......

.let me first say hey to bri.. the kiddos are doing great and how are you and your family??? did you ever get that ball mit????....

i want to say :fyou WSI......i dont care what they say or think.. anyone who i cared about is over here now anyhow...... :fyou georgie and lip.......

method.. you love me??? better be careful how you word that one lol.. but im glad i could put a smile on your face for at least a dayor two without having to have sex with ya........lol lol lol lol ......... ;)

rexz dont worry about roman.. he will root for the sox still.. he is the same guy who wanted to crusify crede, then rowand, then kw , then jm, then paulie, then half the rest of the team.... he doesnt mean what he says out of anger.. really lol lol lol lol :P

yas who loves ya baby......... :D i have been screaming to remove kw since he got here.. just glad jr finally listened to me.. my throat is horse now........ :)

zach i was gonna put a pic there but unlike the old boards this one is harder for me to figure out how to ............. :rolleyes:

steff no can do the 14th ... my nites...........we will have to come up with another plan....maybe we celebrate on memorial day weekend .. yasny will be in town then too...........the more the merrier....... :D im off this weekend .. thinking i can borrow the for sale sign in my neighbors yard and haul it out there to kw's....wadda ya think????? lol a little midnite sale at the ok kw ranch????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

soxrule.. ill be happy to tell ya a few of the stories i know about when its all said and done.. kw cant sue me i didnt sigh a clause... and speaking of clauses.. that is what is holding up the announcement.. there are a few legal things in kw's contract which jr needs to square away before they can be public on their decisions........

now down to the nitty gritty... i just have one more thing to ask you all.. for those who want or wanted jm gone and were alright with keeping kw on..... with this news of kw going.. tell me how you really feel now and why............. ;) just curious.... :D

I wanted JM gone because i think his tactics sucks, however if KW is pulling the strings and we didn't know that, then we were blaming the wrong man. I'm fine with KW outta here if he is constantly meddling with this team when he shouldn't be.

.let me first say hey to bri.. the kiddos are doing great and how are you and your family??? did you ever get that ball mit????....

Hi Michelle, we're all doing fine over here.......a lot better than the Sox anyway!! I've mailed you a couple of times along with the others but no reply........glad to hear you're all o.k. :D

Yeah, I finally got gloves for both Tom & myself & we've been playing catch alot........so we're ready for you guys next time we're over there ;)

We'll not make Chicago this year as we're going to Cali. in August........I've already got tickets to see the Sox @ Anaheim.................that could all end in tears the way things are going!!!!

Keep in touch :cheers

Hi Michelle, we're all doing fine over here.......a lot better than the Sox anyway!! I've mailed you a couple of times along with the others but no reply........glad to hear you're all o.k. :D

Yeah, I finally got gloves for both Tom & myself & we've been playing catch alot........so we're ready for you guys next time we're over there ;)

We'll not make Chicago this year as we're going to Cali. in August........I've already got tickets to see the Sox @ Anaheim.................that could all end in tears the way things are going!!!!

I'll have to meet up with you cause i'll be at every game or I should be.

I'll have to meet up with you cause i'll be at every game or I should be.

I've tickets for the Angels game on 11th August.......we fly home on the 13th. Hope we can meet up at the game :cheers

I wanted JM gone because i think his tactics sucks, however if KW is pulling the strings and we didn't know that, then we were blaming the wrong man. I'm fine with KW outta here if he is constantly meddling with this team when he shouldn't be.

HSC, this is exactly how I feel. If KW is indeed manipulating the game, then we have been blasting the wrong person.

I'm glad KW is gone, but the problem is from what is being reported, he has been away from the team since Friday, and they have played like crap since. They may have even been worse than before, still no life. Maybe when the official announcement comes, they will play better, but I'm not counting on it.

• Fire 1

I'm glad KW is gone, but the problem is from what is being reported, he has been away from the team since Friday, and they have played like crap since. They may have even been worse than before, still no life. Maybe when the official announcement comes, they will play better, but I'm not counting on it.

He was with the team Saturday night. He is with the team now.

He was with the team Saturday night. He is with the team now.

But if they are getting rid of him, he still can't be performing GM duties, and definitely can't be making out line ups and calls to the dugout, can he?And the team has to know that the reign of terror is over. I thought KW was sent to Charlotte on Saturday.

• Fire 1

KW haters. . . who do you want to replace him?  I didn't think he should be fired until I heard about the lineup situation.  Things will get worse before they get better.

I woould guess that they use someone from within the organization for the rest of this year, maybe like a Hemond. Afterwords who knows...

I remember that Baggs..... but don't you think Hemond may be a little bit too old to be the GM of the White Sox :huh: ? Just a feeling I got from hearing him speak..... like he's sort of out-of-touch with today's professional athlete.

Wasn't there a certain ex-basketball GM close to JR that was rumored, at one point, to be contemplating a move from GM'ing basketball to GM'ing baseball :huh: ? And I'm not talking about Michael Jordan either.

Was Ronald Reagan too old to run the country and stamp out Cummunism?

That's the group I'm in

Me too. I wouldn't call myself a devout hater of JM, but I was well on my way.

Now, after hearing all of this...I'm back on Jerry's side for the time being. Prove me wrong, Jerry...PLEASE!!!!

I woould guess that they use someone from within the organization for the rest of this year, maybe like a Hemond.  Afterwords who knows...

I stick to my belief that it will be more of a group effort with Fontaine JR. doing the bulk of the work. Then in the offseason they will interview some candidates both within the organization and outside of it to find a replacement.

Welome aboard Dick Allen. I'm with you, I don't know if the team will all of a sudden get better with KW gone, but if he is really calling all the shots I'm willing to give JM a quick little shot without KW at the helm. After that get Valentine or Backman in here pronto.

Also like the idea of Fisk or Kittle, but lets be honest, no way is Fisk going to be working with JR, would he?

• 4 months later...
Guest hotsoxchick1
The funniest read in this thread was Roman... what, was it like 2 days after this when we told him about what Kenny was trying to do to Frank that he went ape s*** on him..?  :lol:

ahhhh memories.......... :D