Crede

Ozzie Montana

I heard on Mac, Yurko, & Harry that Brian Dolgin said that there was no official update on Crede's finger but he said that it may be broken and to make matters worse is that it was the finger on his right hand that get hit. Can anyone post when they hear an update on his condition?

Edited by Ozzie Montana

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from the Sox website....

X-rays will be taken of Crede's hand Friday in Seattle. The third baseman, mired in a 5-for-55 slump, had his finger get pinched against the bat on Crain's offering. Guillen said that he already had talked to general manager Ken Williams about possible replacement options.

"It's numb right now," Crede said. "My whole hand went numb, and that was it. When you can't feel your hand, you know something's not right."

Norton probably would come up, or Gload, pending on how confident Ozzie is with Ozuna at third. They do have room on 40 man roster for Norton if they choose to do. No offense to Crede, he shouldn't be on the post-season roster. Blum is a lefty bat and he's a pretty good fielder, and Gload has a good bat-he should also be up.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
Norton probably would come up, or Gload, pending on how confident Ozzie is with Ozuna at third.  They do have room on 40 man roster for Norton if they choose to do.  No offense to Crede, he shouldn't be on the post-season roster.  Blum is a lefty bat and he's a pretty good fielder, and Gload has a good bat-he should also be up.

If it were me, when Ozuna plays I'd put him at SS and UriBE at 3rd.

QUOTE(GoSoxGo @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
Mackowiak has been garbage after the All-Star break...

98 AB | .224 AVG | .269 OBP | .327 SLG | .596 OPS | 1 HR | 11 RBI | 6 BB | 22 SO

Not that I'd want him but did he even clear waivers anyways?

Mackoviak was pulled back off waivers he couldn't come if he wanted to.

oooooooohhh ... stop yourself and grow up and then read the thread at the top of the page. No sexual references to players, you can criticize their performance but none of your normal humor, stop it and have a PBR or maybe even a Strohs.

Did I mention to stop yourself? I thought so.

I have the 1977 CSN cd on the stereo right now ... underrated.

This is great, he left this thread and is now reading the conduct thread at the top of the page. Then he will come back and have some sarcastic comment about the conduct thread.