White Sox VS. Red SOX -Game thread (Sep 5th)

kman

Well, we've already established that you aren't a Sox fan. You don't like the players or coach. All you do is whine. So why are you here?

All I do is whine? Right. Im a Sox fan, and I have been for years. I will always be here too. I wasnt one of the losers giving up during our tough August stretch. Except for the certain players that I said I liked, I root for the team, not the individual players. Thats why when guys like Maggs and PK leave, Im not going to care about them anymore. There are certain players that I would still root for, and I listed them, but other than that, the team comes first. Ill dislike any player I please.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 06:06 PM)
Yep. The only question is whether he's starting at SS or 3B come April 2006.

He'll be starting at SS. No chance we'll move him from the position where he excels defensively at. It's up to KW to find a 3b who can provide this team some offense.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
He'll be starting at SS.  No chance we'll move him from the position where he excels defensively at.  It's up to KW to find a 3b who can provide this team some offense.

Fathom, did you by chance watch Sunday Night Baseball last night?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 6, 2005 -> 04:07 AM)
He'll be starting at SS.  No chance we'll move him from the position where he excels defensively at.  It's up to KW to find a 3b who can provide this team some offense.

Unless that comes via a trade or Bill Mueller or even Joe Randa, that's gonna be quite hard indeed.

Hank Blalock could possibly be an option....... :ph34r:

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
4-0 W Sox, Top 7, Nobody out, runner on first.

Schilling vs. McCarthy.

QUOTE(knightni @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
Top of the 7th.

4-0 Pale Hose

fabulous. Thanks gentlemen.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 12:11 PM)
Another unbelievably bad game on the bases.  If there's one runner who's worse than Pods, it's Uribe.

all those throw overs taht schilling has had is like adding another 7 pitches on the pitch count, that takes a toll not only on the arm but on the legs as well