Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:21 PM)
I do not care if everett homers here... where the f*** has ross gload been the last 17 years?!?!?!?

I said it about 10 days ago, Gload should be playing everyday. He was looking good those couple games he got right after his callup. But he rubbed Ozzie the wrong way or something. Who knows, but I'm freaking disgusted at the Sox nonuse of him.

back to the subject of giving guys rest on the third game...did anyone notice how stupid alou is of SF for letting bonds rest when they played the third game against the SD the other day? i mean what is he tired? if i were SF fan i would hate that manager. win that game and they wouldve been 4 back at the time. yeah no prob give him the day of WTF?

Freddie has avoided the big inning tonight. However, he has not avoided several small innings till the 4th. It might be too late for tonite's game now to make any difference. The Sox offense has scored 4 runs in 32 innings and with 2 hits thru 3 doesn't look to be aby better.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
back to the subject of giving guys rest on the third game...did anyone notice how stupid alou is of SF for letting bonds rest when they played the third game against the SD the other day?  i mean what is he tired?  if i were SF fan i would hate that manager.  win that game and they wouldve been 4 back at the time.  yeah no prob give him the day of WTF?

The Giants have more important things, like keeping Bonds healthy. No reason to have him get hurt. They got to ease things back, no matter how tempting it would be to let him play every day.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:24 AM)
back to the subject of giving guys rest on the third game...did anyone notice how stupid alou is of SF for letting bonds rest when they played the third game against the SD the other day?  i mean what is he tired?  if i were SF fan i would hate that manager.  win that game and they wouldve been 4 back at the time.  yeah no prob give him the day of WTF?

Actually, he said he was extremely tired and didn't even feel like he could be at the park that day.