Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

it ain't just walker.

we don't have thomas, ordonez or lee

that's a lot of pop that ain't around

most of these guys are what they are.

other than Everett, who is running on fumes, my guys is most of them are hitting near their career averages.

our biggest problem is that Pods ain't getting on and stealing bases like he did for the first two months.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well as an athlete you want to get into a groove. ozzie has approached this season a little weird. he keeps mixing up the lineup. i don't know if it is matchups or to avoid guys getting tired. they have had such a lead the entire season it made sense for him to approach it this way? but i think he is way overdue to put a set lineup on the field....that is my take on why the offense cant get going...as well as not putting Arow in the 3 hole!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
well as an athlete you want to get into a groove.  ozzie has approached this season a little weird.  he keeps mixing up the lineup.  i don't know if it is matchups or to avoid guys getting tired.  they have had such a lead the entire season it made sense for him to approach it this way?  but i think he is way overdue to put a set lineup on the field....that is my take on why the offense cant get going...as well as not putting Arow in the 3 hole!

Rowand is not a three hole hitter. We don't really have a bonafide three hole hitter. We have a clean-up/ five hole hitter in konerko.