Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
This is so why I wanted to face the Yankees.  I would have confidence in scoring aganist them with there s*** relivers minus Mariano.  But the Halos are gonna kill us all series with their bullpen because our hitters rarely show patience and the Angels relievers get strikes and outs when they throw balls and impatient hitters like the Sox make easy outs.

If the yanks got into the 7th with the lead against us they'd go flash and then MO for two that ain't exactly chop liver there.

2 straight hanging splits and Count gets out of it few. At first I was like oh s***, but I didn't see the fans going for the ball and then see pods not going for the ball and I am like oh s*** again, but thank you Aaron and the camera man for giving me a heart attack.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:24 PM)
We've been outmanaged, outplayed in every facet of the game.

If our club somehow pulls it out, which I doubt, it will be a miracle. This game is disgraceful to watch as a fan.

What the hell are you talking about Flash? Get a hold of yourself! It's 3-2 for god's sake! What so goddamned disgraceful about it?

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
What the hell are you talking about Flash?  Get a hold of yourself!  It's 3-2 for god's sake!  What so goddamned disgraceful about it?

being outmanaged, out thought, out played by a team that's had ZERO rest/sleep