• Tadahito Iguchi
    • AJ Pierzinski
    • Juan Uribe
    • Scott Podsednik
    • Jose Contreras
    • El Duque
    • Aaron Rowand
    • Other (perhaps graffanino?)

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
It's pretty crazy but almost everyone contributed.  It was a true team effort.  Uribe hit .400 with 1 HR and 4 RBI in this series though.

why would u vote for el duque , first ur all dissing him now just cuz he got out of a jam hes an MVP? it was nice what he did but come on!

QUOTE(whitesoxgt @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 10:33 PM)
why would u vote for el duque , first ur all dissing him now just cuz he got out of a jam hes an MVP? it was nice what he did but come on!

What is your problem? You sound like I did 2 weeks ago. Just relax man. Enjoy it. El Duque pithed his sack off tonight and you know it. As far as I am concerned, he is the MVP of this series because god knows what could have happened if the BoSox score and win the game...

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
well, that botched play where he kicked it behind the back stop, and the not an error, but the play where damon hit it right at him and he didn't scoop it...thats why...

Mueller? oh wow what a great example. they both suck. Credes been playing a lot better than what im used to seeing but all this playoff athmosphere can do that to eventhe worst players.

there is no "I" in team and thats what brought us here in the first place...of course guys have stepped it up when needed but they are doing their job and most importantly having fun as a team...I would love to pick one person but ALL of these guys deserve it...yes even Farte(maybe not tonight) but they all deserve the honor...my choice...the 2005 White Sox!