Flubs raise ticket prices

Fenway

The highest-priced club box seat will be $54 for "regular'' games and $65 for prime games, which include Opening Day, night games and selected series during the season. Bleacher seats will cost $30 for regular games and $40 for prime games.

There also will be six lower-cost "value'' games, with the highest box seat to cost $34 and a bleacher seat $15.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/cubs/cst-spt-cub19.html

Still cheap compared to Fenway though

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bo...ing_pricing.jsp

QUOTE(knightni @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
I think you'll find that most folks here respect the Red Sox and their fans about as much as we respect the Yankkes and their fans, or the Cubs and their fans.

Don't forget that most Red Sox fans rooted hard for the White Sox and the fans at Fenway applauded Chicago when they won the ALDS there

QUOTE(Fenway @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
Don't forget that most Red Sox fans rooted hard for the White Sox and the fans at Fenway applauded Chicago when they won the ALDS there

We know and that was very classy of you guys. There's only one curse that needs to keep going on and thats the Flubbs curse.

QUOTE(Fenway @ Nov 20, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)

I thought that was very respectful of the Boston Fans to do that, (the applause) and they gained my respect for them, for doing that for my Sox, very classy move......... :)

:gosox1:

:cheers

We need a CUBS SUCK! emoticon......... :lol:

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
Yankee fans> Sawx fans > Cub fans

Sawks Fans> Cubs Fans> Yankees Fans

come on, im a die hard white sox fan, but the true cubs fans have been tested, while yankees fans have gotten their proverbial dick sucked every 5 to 10 years for the last 100 years.

25 championships? it takes no class to be a yankees fan! Red Sox fans proved their worthyness to me by giving our boys the standing O at Fenway. That, my friends, is class.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Nov 24, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Sawks Fans> Cubs Fans> Yankees Fans

come on, im a die hard white sox fan, but the true cubs fans have been tested, while yankees fans have gotten their proverbial dick sucked every 5 to 10 years for the last 100 years.

25 championships?  it takes no class to be a yankees fan!  Red Sox fans proved their worthyness to me by giving our boys the standing O at Fenway.  That, my friends, is class.

No, he was exactly right.