Where's DJ?

Al Lopez's Ghost

Like everybody else I watched every moment of the post season, and post-post season. I watched the parade on both WGN and Comcast Sports. Most things I've seen several times. So, where's Darren Jackson? Does anyone else think this is a little curious? Anybody heard anything about DJ? I mean, I don't even like the guy's work, but I would have expected to hear him mentioned once or twice, even if just to explain why he hasn't been around.

Speaking of DJ, I hope the people in charge tell him to KEEP the "uh oh" call. It was so dorky off the get-go and then it became kind of like a cult classic. :bang

It seemed like he dropped it though.

i'm sorry steff, can you forgive me?

Lesson Two:

I'm sorry Steff, can you forgive me?

:D

I figured you were goofing around but use of green is essential.

Seriously though, DJ and his wife have the little one and it's not unusual at all for him not to have surfaced.

QUOTE(JimH @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
Speaking of DJ, I hope the people in charge tell him to KEEP the "uh oh" call.  It was so dorky off the get-go and then it became kind of like a cult classic.  :bang

Son of Svengoolie is a "cult classic." Never compare DJ to Sven.

Berwyn!

QUOTE(JimH @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 09:56 AM)
Speaking of DJ, I hope the people in charge tell him to KEEP the "uh oh" call.  It was so dorky off the get-go and then it became kind of like a cult classic.  :bang

I loved it, but than again I'm a big DJ fan.

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
I find it more than a little curious that DJ has been nowhere around in the post-season.  Even with a newborn, don't you think at least a call-in to 670 or 1000 would have been in order?  This is one that is really flying "under the radar."

You say it like it's a bad thing...

QUOTE(JimH @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)

I'm wondering if there were some phone calls or e-mails made in ways of a complaint against it. The reason I mention it, is that did you notice that the last 3rd part of the season, that when DJ announced, it was mostly when the opposition was batting? Also I noticed that when He did announce when The Sox were up, that if a home run was hit, Hawk would immediately jump in ahead of DJ and yell "WAYYY BACKKK!!!"