For GOP only

Texsox

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)
I have liked McCain on a lot of issues.  He's had the guts to stand up to politics as usual, but on a couple of issues he completely baffles me.  Immigration is one of those issues.

And the 2nd ammendment.

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
I have liked McCain on a lot of issues.  He's had the guts to stand up to politics as usual, but on a couple of issues he completely baffles me.  Immigration is one of those issues.

well he does have a huge hispanic population to pander to.

coincidentally, the arizona state legislature has voted to pay for the national guard to patrol the border. the house passed it and its going to the senate last i heard:

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/news/local/02...a4_bordertroops

QUOTE(samclemens @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
well he does have a huge hispanic population to pander to.

coincidentally, the arizona state legislature has voted to pay for the national guard to patrol the border. the house passed it and its going to the senate last i heard:

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/news/local/02...a4_bordertroops

I'm good with that. Its a heck of a lot better than letting the wacko militias do it. Of course, with so many Guardsmen in Iraq, Arizona may find it hard to find enough soldiers to defend their own border.

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 09:09 PM)
Question, Repub Brothers: why does the Dem. thread on this site have twice as many pages as ours?  :P

Because Republicans can't seem to help posting there. . .

Question, Repub Brothers: why does the Dem. thread on this site have twice as many pages as ours?   :P

Because all they can do is whine about everything. I should go over there and ask them if they want a little cheese to go along with that whine. Everything Bush does is wrong in their eyes even if Bush got jobs for everyone and got world peace the liberals would complain about this as well. They can keep whining and we will keep winning elections.

Edited by minors

QUOTE(minors @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 01:07 PM)
Because all they can do is wine about everything.  I should go over there and ask them if they want a little cheese to go along with that wine.  Everything Bush does is wrong in their eyes even if Bush got jobs for everyone and got world peace the liberals would complain about this as well.  They can keep whining and we will keep winning elections.

Dude if you are going to stereotype a bunch of people, at least have the decency to spell "WHINE" right... :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Dude if you are going to stereotype a bunch of people, at least have the decency to spell "WHINE" right... :bang

Oh damn, I was about to hurry back to the dem thread--I had my cheese and crackers all ready for that wine. :D

QUOTE(minors @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 06:07 PM)
Because all they can do is wine about everything.  I should go over there and ask them if they want a little cheese to go along with that wine.  Everything Bush does is wrong in their eyes even if Bush got jobs for everyone and got world peace the liberals would complain about this as well.  They can keep whining and we will keep winning elections.

You're wrong. But that's ok. They clearly have a right to complain... they need to offer solutions, too, and if they do, they'll start winning elections. Trust me. Republicans suck ass just as much as the Demcrats do, it's just a different set of issues.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 12:10 PM)
You're wrong.  But that's ok.  They clearly have a right to complain... they need to offer solutions, too, and if they do, they'll start winning elections.  Trust me.  Republicans suck ass just as much as the Demcrats do, it's just a different set of issues.

True dat! ^^^^^

perhaps we should just shoot saddam in the f***ing head. its the least he deserves after this little tidbit of evidence offered against him:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?p...1-3-2006_pg7_47

actually, im more for forcing him to resume his hunger strike he had going. go hard or go home, saddam, you god damn pussy!

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?p...1-3-2006_pg7_47

Got this at work. I do not know if any of it is true or not, but it is kind of funny if it is. Below is the text that came with it. Of course, who knows if any of it is true?

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq.

Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington!