Koch

Cerbaho-WG

Probably the best outing I've seen out of Koch so far this year. All of his pitches were in the vicinity of wher he wanted them to be, and if they missed, they missed where the hitter could not capitalize on them. Was hitting up 96 on the gun, and looked very good tonight.

Probably the best outing I've seen out of Koch so far this year. All of his pitches were in the vicinity of wher he wanted them to be, and if they missed, they missed where the hitter could not capitalize on them. Was hitting up 96 on the gun, and looked very good tonight.

He looked good but i have to disagree about his location. It wasnt bad, but when he is on, its much better than tonight. He is on the verge.......

Still walked a guy , heart attack central with BK

That ball 4 was BS, he should have been struck out looking.

Great outing for Billy. That outing might have been the most important part of last night. If we get Koch going again, this bullpen could be scary.

Koch has really been improving each time I see him.  I'm very confident in Billy.  He's got an awesome attitude and good tools.  I hope he keeps getting better.

I am hoping that yesterday's outing was a sign of things to come.

He did a great job. And he came to the game with man on base. Marte was totally out of control yesterday.

What has been Damaso's problem this year pitching to lefties? Look at his splits

vs Lefties

.280 BA, .400 OBP, .320 SLG, .720 OPS with 5BB in 25 AB's against

vs Righties

.091 BA, .167 OBP, ..182 SLG, .348 OPS with 3BB in 33 AB's against

What has been Damaso's problem this year pitching to lefties?  Look at his splits

vs Lefties

vs Righties

Yep, i think he is a freak guy :lol: ...

What has been Damaso's problem this year pitching to lefties?  Look at his splits

vs Lefties

vs Righties

I was just gonna mention these numbers when i saw this thread. Wasn't Damaso different last year?? Or has he always struggled against lefties. Boy this just flies in the face of JM/KW's love of the lefty-lefty matchup.