Help me- good defensive plays from playoffs

downstairs

Ok... I'm putting together/editing a video (for my personal enjoyment) of all of the important plays from the entire playoffs- from either the Sox or their opponents

I've got every one of the scoring plays on both sides- those are easy to find. I've got the final play of every game. I've got El Duque's 6th vs. Boston. The dropped third strike. All obvious and easy to find.

The defensive gems are hard to sift through, because I don't always remember which inning/out/batter they occured on.

I'd like some suggestions for ones to include, and if you remember the inning or about where it happened...

QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 10:47 AM)
In game one vs. Boston, Iguchi threw out a runner at third to stop a rally - it was about the 4th, I think, the inning the Carmines scored their runs. Also, Iguchi threw Erstadt out at third trying to stretch a double into a triple -- pretty sure it was game 4, about the second inning.

The play against the red sox was an bad decision in my opinion and an even worse throw... thankfully it all worked out.

QUOTE(JoshPR @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 05:43 PM)
QWERTY, I never read that Quote in your sig. Rod Thorn Must feel like an ass right now.. :bang

You still give him that much dignity, he practically said that the greatest player in NBA history wasn't that great and they had no choice but to take him.

Uribe had a couple of amazing plays in games 1 and 2 of the ALCS. I believe both were in the first inning. Crede made 3 really good ones in game 1 of the World Series. Dye had a nice one in game 1 of the ALDS. I know there's a lot more. Just go here. http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/his...mpionship05.jsp

A lot of great video there.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
You still give him that much dignity, he practically said that the greatest player in NBA history wasn't that great and they had no choice but to take him.

Didn't he want Sam Bowie?