Panthers @ BEARS

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys aren't tacking Steve Smith like the last time my Panthers got manhandled by the Bears; even though he came up with around 160 yds., he did not get in the endzone. Being said, I think Deshaun Foster will have a pretty good game and if Jake will keep his head on straight and not throw absolutely horrible passes, I can see us pulling this out. The thing that worries me is, the Panthers never seem to have back-to-back "solid" games. I'm worried about this simple fact and of course Rex Grossman :lol: .

It will be close, but I give the edge to my hometown team: Panthers 17 Bears 14

Both teams are pretty even across the board. The thing that worries me is that our biggest disadvantage is probably the experience of our QB, compared to the playoff-tested and experienced Delhomme. I think its pretty obvious that our fate rests on Grossman.

By the way, if you wanna see something frightening, check out NFL Countdown on ESPN. Michael Irvin is wearing what might possibly be the most hideous suit I've ever seen.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 11:44 AM)
I have a question...why exactly do you hate the Bears so much?

My NFL pool for one, considering I missed them like 6 out of the first 8 games. Nearly cost me a hundred bucks. That and the Kyle Orton hype early in the season. Some people just wouldn't acknowledge he wasn't any good.

Plus there's some cocky Bears fans on here.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 11:46 AM)
My NFL pool for one, considering I missed them like 6 out of the first 8 games. Nearly cost me a hundred bucks. That and the Kyle Orton hype early in the season. Some people just wouldn't acknowledge he wasn't any good.

Plus there's some cocky Bears fans on here.

I bet the Bears did f*** you a lot in your picks this year seeing as how you picked against them in every single game practically.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
Indeedy.

It's kinda weird, cause I now have to root for two Iowa guys every weekend in Clark and Sanders.

And I love them both now.

Thats what I like to hear. Didn't someone on ISU yesterday fumble in one of the games or something? I think it was maybe the guy who returned the kick for the Patriots at the end of the 1st half.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 11:57 AM)
Thats what I like to hear.  Didn't someone on ISU yesterday fumble in one of the games or something?  I think it was maybe the guy who returned the kick for the Patriots at the end of the 1st half.

Yeah Ellis Hobbs