Kyle Orton, drunk pictures......again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Knowing how this town forgot his victories and made Grossman the next Bart Starr, I don't doubt he wanted to get wasted.

Kyle Orton's QB Rating - 59.7

The Great Rex Grossman's QB Rating (including the playoff game) - 56.8

But i thought Grossman was such a huge upgrade over Orton.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)

Just stop. Now. Orton was a great college QB. He's a nice backup, too.

I'm sure the Bears WR's appreciated the ball within 5 feet of them. Orton's f***ing nothing without Thomas Jones and Adrian Peterson.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
Just stop. Now. Orton was a great college QB. He's a nice backup, too.

I'm sure the Bears WR's appreciated the ball within 5 feet of them. Orton's f***ing nothing without Thomas Jones and Adrian Peterson.

yeah well that doesn't change the fact they still won 10 games with him as QB. Did you see how bad Grossman was in the 1st Quarter or in the 4th Quarter. The Bears should not of made a switch to a guy who when you start the playoffs would of only played a total of 6 quarters and who isn't exactly Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
yeah well that doesn't change the fact they still won 10 games with him as QB.  Did you see how bad Grossman was in the 1st Quarter or in the 4th Quarter.  The Bears should not of made a switch to a guy who when you start the playoffs would of only played a total of 6 quarters and who isn't exactly Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

s***, I can hand the ball off.

The last sentence of your post makes me wonder why the f*** you think you can judge Grossman on six quarters of play. Kyle Orton's first six quarters weren't exactly Unitas-like.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 09:47 PM)

Are you kidding? If you didn't watch the games, don't make these type of blind comments, and if you did watch the games, you wouldn't be making this argument in the first place.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 09:49 PM)
Orton was a great college QB.

Until he ran into PSU's defense :P

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
Are you kidding?  If you didn't watch the games, don't make these type of blind comments, and if you did watch the games, you wouldn't be making this argument in the first place.

That's exactly it. The difference in the Bears offense with Kyle vs. Rex cannot be quantified by QB rating. It doesn't even come close to telling the whole story.

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 11:02 PM)
Ratings aside, yeah, Grossman is a better passer and leader than KO, but those Bear fans who think that Grossman is/will be one of the top, oh, 5 quarterbacks in the NFL need to go into rehab.

I don't think anyone honestly believes that, but I could be wrong :lol:

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
Ratings aside, yeah, Grossman is a better passer and leader than KO, but those Bear fans who think that Grossman is/will be one of the top, oh, 5 quarterbacks in the NFL need to go into rehab.

The only people who believe that are the Bears WRs, especially Moose. As good as Bears fans believe Rex is, the Bears' players believe him to be 100X better.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
The only people who believe that are the Bears WRs, especially Moose. As good as Bears fans believe Rex is, the Bears' players believe him to be 100X better.

Mehsin Mehammad. What a jag off. He cares about himself. He should be ashamed of the way he treated Orton. He had 12 drops. He is what you call a bust. Oh yeah and tony STFU!

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 11:44 PM)
I agree, he should've shut his mouth. That being said, stop deflecting blame for Orton being a backup caliber QB on Muhammad.

i am not however they are saying that Mehammad is a great receiver. He is a no.2 at best and he only cares about his stats. My god I thought he was gonna have a "Vote for Rex" pin on during the games.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jan 22, 2006 -> 01:25 AM)
i am not however they are saying that Mehammad is a great receiver.  He is a no.2 at best and he only cares about his stats.  My god I thought he was gonna have a "Vote for Rex" pin on during the games.

When the backup QB is Kyle Orton, then you should have a "Vote for Rex" pin on.