Rex should retire from NFL football.

And why will Kyle Orton be the #1 Starter going into the 2006 season?

angelo.jpg

BECAUSE JERRY ANGELO SAID SO!!!

Or Maybe he didnt.  Well he kinda did, but he didnt really.  We just all think he did.  Well maybe not "WE" but more like "ME". But not even me, it was just some crazy man......

Image doesn't show up.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okie dokey.  You are obviously the best at reading between the lines that anyone has ever seen.

I actually gauranteed 3 years ago when Grossman first came to Chicago he would never be a starting QB. So far I have been right but people tell me I am lucky to be right. It does not matter the reasons though, facts are facts, until he plays alot more than 2 starts in a single NFL season, he has never been a starting QB in the NFL, and I have been right since I predicted it 3 full years ago. Next year if he does not get injured, the people who discredit my prediction of 3 years ago will have run out of excuses I believe, since he will be on the bench behind Orton and no injury there as an excuse. They will have to concede I was right all along that Grossman would never be a starting QB in the NFL.

Hopefully you will also concede that I knew all along what was going to happen if I turn out to be right, especialy if Rex does not get injured.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 02:22 PM)
I actually gauranteed 3 years ago when Grossman first came to Chicago he would never be a starting QB.  So far I have been right but people tell me I am lucky to be right.    It does not matter the reasons though, facts are facts, until he plays alot more than 2 starts in a single NFL season, he has never been a starting QB in the NFL, and I have been right since I predicted it 3 full years ago.  Next year if he does not get injured, the people who discredit my prediction of 3 years ago will have run out of excuses I believe, since he will be on the bench behind Orton and no injury there as an excuse.    They will have to concede I was right all along that Grossman would never be a starting QB in the NFL. 

Hopefully you will also concede that I knew all along what was going to happen if I turn out to be right, especialy if Rex does not get injured.

You make no sense, whatsoever.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 02:28 PM)
Well I guess you wouldnt be willing to give me credit for knowing all along Grossman will never be a starting QB, since you know I will never be proven wrong, and thus dont want to have to give me credit.   I take that as a compliment.

Thats the part that doesnt make sense.

Tell me who started the playoff game.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 01:22 PM)
I actually gauranteed 3 years ago when Grossman first came to Chicago he would never be a starting QB.  So far I have been right but people tell me I am lucky to be right.    It does not matter the reasons though, facts are facts, until he plays alot more than 2 starts in a single NFL season, he has never been a starting QB in the NFL, and I have been right since I predicted it 3 full years ago.  Next year if he does not get injured, the people who discredit my prediction of 3 years ago will have run out of excuses I believe, since he will be on the bench behind Orton and no injury there as an excuse.    They will have to concede I was right all along that Grossman would never be a starting QB in the NFL. 

Umm, what? He has been our starting QB. He is our starting QB, otherwise we would have kept Orton in when Grossman came back, and Kyle would have started the playoff game.

what is with the retarded pills going on? This guy smells alot like MB's an Ace

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 01:22 PM)

I believe the answer for your problems are at Moraine Valley Community College. I bet if you take the following

PHI-110--(3)

INTRO TO FORMAL LOGIC

Introduces formal and symbolic logic, including syllogistic, propositional and predicate inference.(3 contact hours)

PHI-111--(3)

CRITICAL THINKING

Introduces principles and methods for rational argument and effective problem solving.(3 contact hours)

and then return to this forum you too will make fun and laugh at the comments you are making.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
Sooooooo, Grossman and Orton both got to throw to Berrian, Clark, Muhammed, Gage, Jones, and Peterson.  The only "weapons" that Grossman didnt get to throw to were Bradley and Benson. 

So in reality, Grossman had less weapons than Orton did, and IMO ran a much smoother and dangerous offense.

^^^^^^^

you are correct sir

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 08:53 AM)

So yes Kyle is definitely the starter next year, and Rex should get out of the NFL as fast as possable, since he is currently in a place there is atleast a mirage he would have been an NFL starting QB at some point without his injuries, if he stays he will only be seen losing the starting QB job to one of the worst starting QBs in the World and his stock will gradualy fall so low even the CFL and NFL Europe wont pay him as much, or want him as a starter as much.

I still cant believe this is one sentence.

QUOTE(crazyman26 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Well I guess you wouldnt be willing to give me credit for knowing all along Grossman will never be a starting QB, since you know I will never be proven wrong, and thus dont want to have to give me credit.    I take that as a compliment.

Ok...I'll give you credit. YOU'RE WRONG!!! Since he has already started, he has been a starting QB in the NFL.

I think what you are trying to say is that he will not be a SUCCESSFUL starting QB in the NFL.

Plus, NO ONE here is really agruing that point. We we are saying is that your are crazy to be jumping to so many conclusions based on speculation and then pasing it off as fact.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
What Would Crazy Man Do. 

Is that simple enough?  When did we have to start explaining that one?

Ah, okay. Maybe I would have understood if I took the thread at all seriously. And mine is the unspoken name, but the answer to 'WWCND?' is always that he'll roundhouse kick someone. Which just seemed called for in this thread, so I took a guess.