Yahoo Trophy Profiles

iWiN4PreP

Well, I see yahoo is now doing a "trophy case" type thing.

Anyone have anything special? Or know what im talking about?

I have 2 number 1 out of 12 trophies.

and 2 number 2 trophies, i got about an 88% ratio if i remember correctly.

Anyone have anything cool theyd like to share?

On my main ID I have 22 trophies from about 60 different eligible leagues (Which sucks, because IIRC I kicked some ass in those non-eligible leagues). Of those 10 are first place trophies (4 baseball, 2 football, 2 basketball, 2 college football picks). I also have 6 more 2nd place (3 baseball, 2 football, 1 basketball).

I have way too many ID's to give you a full profile. Let's just say I spend a lot of time on fantasy sports, and I generally do pretty well.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

i have 2 2nds (baseball, football) & 1 3rd (football) and a 1st (football) from another username after one dumb year of having like 12-16 (can't remember exact # but somewhere between there) fantasy football teams. for that many leagues i created 3 extra usernames. can only remember the names and pw of 2 of those and haven't used them since nor do i plan on using them...

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 12:21 PM)
i have 2 2nds (baseball, football) & 1 3rd (football) and a 1st (football) from another username after one dumb year of having like 12-16 (can't remember exact # but somewhere between there) fantasy football teams. for that many leagues i created 3 extra usernames. can only remember the names and pw of 2 of those and haven't used them since nor do i plan on using them...

I kind of did the same thing. I have 7 Yahoo ID's that I can remember, plus I think there are at least two more. For fantasy baseball I've had up to 20 teams at a time in the past, typically 12 tops for the other sports. Invariably I'd be inactive in about half of them after the first month or two of the season. I'm going to start cutting down to 8 tops with baseball and actually pay attention to all of them, and 4 tops for the other sports.

This sucks... I let my old yahoo email and ID lag. It got shutdown in November or December.

Of the top of my head, I've got 8 or 9 league titles and slightly less second place finished (5 or 6) in the last 5 years. All in Baseball and Football. I probably played 3 or 4 per season, per sport. So maybe 40-50 leagues.

i join leagues but don't pay attention to them because they are free............i do however pay attention to all leagues i pay for. that's the reason i have so many last place finishes.

there was a baseball league last year where there were twenty teams, and everyone had to pick the actual mlb team. I chose the whitesox and finished 2nd or 3rd don't remember of the top of my head.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
i join leagues but don't pay attention to them because they are free............i do however pay attention to all leagues i pay for.   that's the reason i have so many last place finishes.

yea, i'm the same way.

out of 40 eligible trophy leagues:

5-1st place (4 baseball, 1 basketball)

1-2nd place

6 - 3rd place

Edited by smalls2598