Bucks vs. Bulls + Trade deadline talk

Bucks vs. Bulls on espn

17 to 16, bucks up.

Trade deadline link : http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5352122

The bulls are nearly in every trade :o. Bulls doing some things, hopefully they get a deal done, ID personally LOVE Pierce or Garnett. Hopefully it will happen, anyone got any info on any possible trades coming up?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 08:39 PM)
TiM Thomas ( for salary Reasons)  Ben gordon and The # 1 pick for Garnett  :pray

That would be a beautiful trade. Draft Morrison(assuming Bulls give their pick, although it would probably require the NY pick) as the two guard and then we got a damn good line-up. Free Agency is for depth. Nazr Mohammed and Bonzi Wells would be nice.

PG-Hinrich/Duhon/Pargo

SG-Morrison/Wells/Pargo

SF-Deng/Nocioni/Songaila

PF-KG/Songaila/Sweets

C-Tyson/Nazr

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
That would be a beautiful trade.  Draft Morrison(assuming Bulls give their pick, although it would probably require the NY pick) as the two guard and then we got a damn good line-up.  Free Agency is for depth.  Nazr Mohammed and Bonzi Wells would be nice. 

PG-Hinrich/Duhon/Pargo

SG-Morrison/Wells/Pargo

SF-Deng/Nocioni/Songaila

PF-KG/Songaila/Sweets

C-Tyson/Nazr

Adam Morrison would then be the slowest SG in the NBA.

We pick morrison i might consider boycotting the bulls (i am not serious). He is slow, unathletic, a b****, gets pushed around too much. He has many more negatives to him than positives. He is one of the many great college players that suck... or in his case... will suck in the nba.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Also about the trade deadline, don't trade for anyone...unless his initials are KG.  Harrington can be had during the summer without trading talent.  Pierce is darn good, but Gordon is starting to come into his own.

We don't need Harrington. This team needs bigs and pissing away money on guys that aren't going to solve that problem would be foolish.

Nazr and Harrington do not count. They don't give us a legit low post scorer.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 11:22 PM)
We don't need Harrington.  This team needs bigs and pissing away money on guys that aren't going to solve that problem would be foolish. 

Nazr and Harrington do not count.  They don't give us a legit low post scorer.

We will hear those two names talked about 702390509823589 times the rest of this season and the off-season ( on here anyway).

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
Bulls get a nice win over the Bucks, 97-91.  Couple of big blocks late by Tyson, good to see.  Big night for Kirk.

Ya, everyone who yaps on and on about Hinrich and how he can't make a bucket should watch this game.

It was the 2nd game in about a 5 game span where he blew up late in the 4th quarter (he did so in the Clippers game as well). Hinrich was one of the big reasons this team won the game tonight as he hit big bucket after big bucket late in the 4th plus he made a great pass to Gordon to hit a huge 3 right at the end.

Oh and did I mention he stuck on Redd like glue in the final two minutes or so. Also those were a couple awesome blocks by Tyson. Chandler was in foul trouble most of the game but he came up big in the end.

Gordon was very quiet for the most part sans one 3 point shooting spree. To make matters worse he wasn't protecting the basketball and luckily he was guarding that horrific scorer in TJ Ford cause he looked ridiculous on defense (Gordon's defensive positioning and fundementals were horrid).

I'm ready to let Gordon go and have been for a while but I should re-iterate it should only be done if we are getting a legit scorer in a return. I'm talking about a Paul Pierce type guy. Give up Gordon, our pick and TT and see if a team is willing to give us something good. I'd probably be willing to give up Noc in a package with Gordon if we were getting two guys back (one legit scorer of the Paul Pierce mode) and than a guy with a decent (albeit not great contract) who can provide depth for the loss of Noc.

Gordon is going to be a very good scorer in time, but a guy like Pierce is already a great scorer and putting a guy like that who can create his own shot would make this offense so much better. Add a post player in the off-season while keeping Deng/Hinrich/Chandler and than one of Noc/Duhon and the rest of the cast and I think we'd be in position to compete for a championship in a year or two.