Munoz Outrighted

Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(quickman @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
proves Ozzie was right, that he sucks.

what are you talking about? He deserved a chance and he looked very good in his 1 inning of work. He was scheduled for 2 or 3 more games however he never got into any of them thanks to Ozzie not willing to giv ehim a chance.

Haha, I'm glad to see that other people are pissed off by little grammatical errors like that. I was starting to feel like I was the only one.

I think the one that gets to me the most is when people say "rediculous" instead of "ridiculous." This one's getting out of control. A couple weeks ago, I even saw it printed in the headline of a front page article in my local newspaper.

QUOTE(shoeless_joe21 @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
Haha, I'm glad to see that other people are pissed off by little grammatical errors like that.  I was starting to feel like I was the only one.

I think the one that gets to me the most is when people say "rediculous" instead of "ridiculous."  This one's getting out of control.  A couple weeks ago, I even saw it printed in the headline of a front page article in my local newspaper.

Your not alone.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 10:23 PM)
what are you talking about?  He deserved a chance and he looked very good in his 1 inning of work.  He was scheduled for 2 or 3 more games however he never got into any of them thanks to Ozzie not willing to giv ehim a chance.

He will never make it. Never

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 10:23 PM)
what are you talking about?  He deserved a chance and he looked very good in his 1 inning of work.  He was scheduled for 2 or 3 more games however he never got into any of them thanks to Ozzie not willing to giv ehim a chance.

Actually I know I already answered you on this and I certainly don't want to debate a Triple A player, but the facts are simple. The sox don't think he can make it, they optioned him which means that all the other teams in the league don't care to much for him either. he is getting old and quite frankly I am tired of hearing about how great this guy is. He is not good. Its really just a fact. If he was this year would be his year.

Thats probably a better explanation than my last post. In essence I am not sure why people on this board fall in love with Minor league players. Most suck, and end up selling insurance.