Oakland Regional

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 09:29 AM)
GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers

I'm kind of nervous to see how this will play out. A lot of people are picking against them; I hope they can use that as motivation to go out and keep the momentum going from the past couple weeks. San Diego State's a good team, and I want to see Killingsworth expose their weak inside defense and Wilmont to come out angry after Saturday.

If we can get the win tonight, there's a good chance we can prolong the Davis exit for a few more games.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 06:49 AM)
:cheers

I'm kind of nervous to see how this will play out.  A lot of people are picking against them; I hope they can use that as motivation to go out and keep the momentum going from the past couple weeks.  San Diego State's a good team, and I want to see Killingsworth expose their weak inside defense and Wilmont to come out angry after Saturday. 

If we can get the win tonight, there's a good chance we can prolong the Davis exit for a few more games.

IU's been Jeckle and Hyde basically since I first started going there, probably even before that. They'll get out there and show up and sometimes even beat a team that they shouldnt' beat, then they'll get hot and win a few of those, then they'll lose focus and get embarassed by someone.

We've been playing well lately, that's at least a good sign, and they've made their way through a damn tough Big Ten conference this year....I put us in the Sweet 16.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 03:55 PM)
We've been playing well lately, that's at least a good sign, and they've made their way through a damn tough Big Ten conference this year....I put us in the Sweet 16.

I wanted to very badly, but I have us going down to Gonzaga. I certainly think it's possible for us to beat the Zags, if we beat the Aztecs. However, I couldn't determine if I was thinking that as an IU fan or a basketball fan, so I played it conservative on that one. I'd love for them to mess my brackets up all they want though (just not tonight).

Alabama makes a little over 5 3's a game on the season at a 34% rate. They're 11-19 today, which is 57.9%. Marquette on the other hand shoots around 40% on the year, and is at 27.8% today. Talk about out of character.

Bama up 6 now, about 3:30 to go.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 05:44 PM)
Bama just pulling threes out of their asses.  Marquette in trouble.

Novak gets it right back, down four. Plus they have the ball know after Steele gets called for a push-off.