#2 UCLA

#15 Belmont

#7 Marquette

#10 Alabama

#3 Gonzaga

#14 Xavier

#6 Indiana

#11 San Diego State

Wow, interesting bracket. Bradley got in!! Yay!! Upset potential all over in this bracket IMO.

Okay before any of you guys want to be a smartass and take my $20 bet on Ganzaga making the Sweet 16, just stop and forget it.

If they both win, they will be paired with my Hoosiers, so I will be rooting for every one of you guys I called idiots before. ha ah

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
If IU can get past San Diego State, they can take down Gonzaga.

Hell yea.

SDSU will be a harder game then Gonzaga, no doubt in my mind. The zags are going to have to get by Xavier, who really is a solid team now that they got things back on track.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 05:23 PM)
I could see Gonzaga losing to Xavier, and Indiana could kick their ass if they get past SDSU.  This bracket is impossible to predict, I'm gonna suck it up.

I'm going to take both of those upsets.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 11:24 PM)
SDSU will be a harder game then Gonzaga, no doubt in my mind.  The zags are going to have to get by Xavier, who really is a solid team now that they got things back on track.

C'mon now, SD State is NOT better than Gonzaga! Maybe that is not what you meant, but that is how I interpreted it.

When I look at this bracket, I see no one that's spectacular but I see a lot of good teams, this very well could be the most interesting bracket this tournament. And I love it how Gonzaga was getting consideration for a 1 seed and end up with a 3 seed.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 05:25 PM)
Kent over Pitt is one I'll think long and hard about.  Kent can ball, and it's the always fun 5 vs. 12 game.

Upset potential all over this region. I'm taking pitt but the flashes winning would not surprise me at all.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 06:46 PM)
Let's Go Hoosiers!!!

Considering Gonzaga has barely beaten 3 teams who are not ranked in the top 100 RPI their last three games, I'm happy IU may get them second game. Seems very winnable.

Gotta beat San Diego State first.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
Considering Gonzaga has barely beaten 3 teams who are not ranked in the top 100 RPI their last three games, I'm happy IU may get them second game.  Seems very winnable.

Gotta beat San Diego State first.

I'm not happy in the sense that I have been spouting off that Gonzaga would make the Sweet 16. Now I have to hope that I was freakin wrong!

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)
I'm not happy in the sense that I have been spouting off that Gonzaga would make the Sweet 16.  Now I have to hope that I was freakin wrong!

Oh, you're wrong.