Big Boobs gets dancer fired

southsideirish71

“I was thin, I was a size zero, but my breasts had gotten bigger,” Alyse told a news conference Tuesday. “When I tried on my costumes they fit everywhere except in the breast area.”

'Those (expletive) boobs are huge ... We hired you at a C and now you`re a D,`' she quoted the stage manager as saying. 'He was irrational.'

I refuse to go to this show until Alice and her large breasts are back in the show..

Where is the ACLU to protect the rights of the big breasted. Who here will help me fight this discrimination against those who have big breasts. Write your congressman to help file legislation to protect those of the larger cup size.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 06:03 AM)
I refuse to go to this show until Alice and her large breasts are back in the show..

Where is the ACLU to protect the rights of the big breasted.  Who here will help me fight this discrimination against those who have big breasts. Write your congressman to help file legislation to protect those of the larger cup size.

^^^^

In all seriousness, where is the ACLU?

Her suit, which names Tharp among the defendants, lists a whole catalog of charges including wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Jesus! Are you sure you didn't miss anything?

A Miami-based dancer is suing the owners and producers of the Broadway musical “Movin’ Out” for more than $100 million in damages on grounds that she was emotionally abused and fired after her breasts grew too large for her costumes.

100 Million Dollars? Who's her lawyer? Doctor Evil?

‘Fear of bodily injury’

Her suit, which names Tharp among the defendants, lists a whole catalog of charges including wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

It was filed Monday in Miami-Dade Circuit Court. Alyse’s lawyer, Larry Klayman, said the “main perpetrator” of the alleged abuse heaped on the young dancer was Eric Sprosty, a stage manager. Klayman said Sprosty flew into a rage after learning of Alyse’s changing breast size.

“She was in fear of bodily injury,” Klayman said.

Show of hands...who thinks this stage manager is a little, shall we say, girlie?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Women, dutch or otherwise shouldn't be punished for having big boobs.

If anything they should be rewarded.

No, they should be equal.

Sorry, this thread gave me a Ricky Gervais moment.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 04:18 PM)

They should be equal, but sometimes it just happens and one is just a little bigger than the other. . .

You were talking about the boobs, right? :huh: :lol:

QUOTE(Soxy @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 09:18 PM)

Sorry, this thread gave me a Ricky Gervais moment.

haha, did you see the simpsons tonight? Gervais was a character it was great