AL Central Central

greasywheels121

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twins are starting to scare me. I know they are still 10 games back, but they refuse to lose and Santana/Liriano are probably the best 2 starters in baseball, almost automatic W's those games if the offense can score a few runs and the bullpen doesn't collapse.

I think everyone here, Twins/Tigers/Sox fans should be proud that the AL Central has the best teams in the bigs hands down. I should hope that the WS champion will come from the ALC hopefully the sox :)

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 04:37 PM)
I, for one, am glad interleague play is over. The Twins didn't start rolling until they started playing NL teams.

They started rolling with a sweep of the Red Sox. I just hope they can still get back in it. They dug themselves a huge hole at the beginning of the season.

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
well, those pesky Royals are beating the Twins 5-3 in the bottom of 6th inning. Johan was not 'on' tonight for sure

You need not worry until Friday. You continue playing NL-esque teams until then.

I swear, Burgos and Sisco are two of the biggest turds in the MLB. Can either of them go ONE outing without giving up a damn baserunner?

I'm not upset about the Twins tying it as much as I am for Santana getting off the hook (playing against a guy in fantasy with him.)

There goes the lead!

On a wild pitch. LMAO

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 09:05 PM)
I swear, Burgos and Sisco are two of the biggest turds in the MLB. Can either of them go ONE outing without giving up a damn baserunner?

I'm not upset about the Twins tying it as much as I am for Santana getting off the hook (playing against a guy in fantasy with him.)

LOL. THe Royals give up 3 runs on 1 hit in the 8th. It'll be ineteresting to see what happens to the Twins when they play good teams again.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 10:08 PM)

There goes the lead!

On a wild pitch. LMAO

I still remember when everyone was talking s*** about the cubs for letting sisco go... no one seems to be saying that now. I thought the royals actually had something going in the pen... with sisco and burgos down in the pen. Both of them had sub four era's last season and showed above average stuff... only thing that has hindered them is their piss poor control. Sisco and burgos are both young enough that hopefully they turn it around from here on out.