Game Thread - 04/15 Buehrle vs. Burnett

DBAHO

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
I didnt realize Rios had so much power, 4 HR this seasons and in BP yesterday he was hitting serious bombs.

He's finally starting to pull the ball now. Last year, he was an opposite field hitter. The ball sure does fly off of his bat though.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
Thome's earned the respect I guess.

Nah, I think it was just a bad call. Everyone knows the Sox get no respect. No one respects us. You would think WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS would get you some respect, but you would be wrong.

Its horses***. The sox always have to play against the other team AND the umps. It makes me sick and I wouldn't mind some sort of probe from MLB to look into why it is. I've sent numerous emails to Hawk and DJ about the same thing.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
Joe Crede makes White Sox baseball viewing worthwhile all by himself.

It's too bad he doesn't play on the east coast, or in Oakland, or else we'd be talking about Mr. Gold Glover Joe Crede.

I swear, if someone like Chavez gets it again this year, I will scream really, really loud. You'll all hear me.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 01:39 PM)
Nah, I think it was just a bad call. Everyone knows the Sox get no respect. No one respects us. You would think WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS would get you some respect, but you would be wrong.

Its horses***. The sox always have to play against the other team AND the umps. It makes me sick and I wouldn't mind some sort of probe from MLB to look into why it is. I've sent numerous emails to Hawk and DJ about the same thing.

Examples please?