AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

Amazing game tonight. The White Sox did something tonight that they couldn't last year: beat Cy Santana. Speaking of "Cy", another great outing by Mark. Had it not been for Satan getting a HR, I think he could've pitched a shutout. The offense needs to keep rolling like that. If it does, there's no limit to what this team could do.

EAT s*** MINNY!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT WE'RE RUNNING s*** IN THIS DIVISION.

WE'RE GONNA HAND YOU 2 MORE LOSSES AND SEND YOU HOME TO MOMMY WITH TEARS IN YOUR EYES!!!!!

JIM f***IN THOME = BEAST!!!!!

MB = MASTER!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 10:59 PM)
all you dorks said santana over buehrle...

i said hell no you f***s...

but you said oh s***, santana will win

WELL

buehrle won and i laughed my ass

he owned you all and i love it so much...

Yes, I do believe that tonight Buehrle proved once and for all that he is better than Johan Santana and that you know more about baseball than eveyone else.

my first game of the season and first since the 04 season. Had a great time and everything but just a couple complaints. I guess one isnt a big deal but didnt like seeing a fan throwing the ball back on the field after Lew Ford's HR. Although in my section everyone was like NOOOO. The only other problem was people now always walk in front of you and stand up during an inning. I dont go to the ballpark much but last time I went people only did that inbetween innings. Also the beer vendor for our section I think was retarded and cross eyed. That isnt the problem but he was spilling the beer everywhere and for like an entire inning he was blocking my friends view because he was standing in front of the seats in front of us instead of the walkway or whatevr.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 10:59 PM)
all you dorks said santana over buehrle...

i said hell no you f***s...

but you said oh s***, santana will win

WELL

buehrle won and i laughed my ass

he owned you all and i love it so much...

Thats funny, I went to the gamethread to look for some "f***s" and "dorks", but this is all I could find in the way of predictions(with the rest of it being "Lets go Sox! Rip em!"):

SoxRock05  post Yesterday, 01:43 AM  SOX 6 - Twinks 2

RME JICO  post Yesterday, 04:18 AM  Sox 4-2, Crede HRs.

GoSox05  post Yesterday, 09:53 AM  sox - 4 Twins - 2

WCSox  post Yesterday, 12:32 PM  I think that Santana bounces back today, but the Sox still win 3-2.

watchtower41  post Yesterday, 01:52 PM  Sox 3 Twinkies 1

kman              post Yesterday, 04:41 PM  lets do this thing guys.  10 in a row here we come.

Couldnt find anyone that said Santana was going to win, though

That game was seriously amazing. When Thome muscled that homerun out of there, it was just awesome. Hunter made me a bit nervous when he scaled the wall, but he missed it! Kickass game!

Buehrle is just pure insaneness!

We've given up TWO RUNS in FOUR GAMES! Thats the first time since 1973, according to SportsCenter.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
Just some fun at the beginning of the year but with the Sawx losing tonight our Sox are back to having the best record in the al.

And with the Mets losing, we're tied for the best record in the bigs. We didn't claim that title until April 22 last year, so we're 1 day ahead of last year's pace in that aspect.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 08:47 AM)
That game was seriously amazing. When Thome muscled that homerun out of there, it was just awesome. Hunter made me a bit nervous when he scaled the wall, but he missed it! Kickass game!

Buehrle is just pure insaneness!

We've given up TWO RUNS in FOUR GAMES! Thats the first time since 1973, according to SportsCenter.

Was that for the White Sox, or for MLB?

We had an absolute blast at the game last night. The weather was perfect, the crowd was alive, Mark's performance and have I mention I love Jim Thome? I didn't think that ball was going out. I thought it would maybe clear the wall and that Hunter would bring it back. I didn't understand the point of leaving Santana out there for close to 130 pitches.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 11:36 PM)
Well, Hunter has 4 more homers and 9 more RBI's than Podsednik.  He also plays gold glove defense in CF.  Batting average is overrated.

What the hell does that have to do with anything. I was just showing tots of players go into big slumps. And to show how Pods is starting to bounce that average back up. Not comparing players. You are always trying to start stuff. It's so hilarious.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 12:41 PM)
Thats funny, I went to the gamethread to look for some "f***s" and "dorks".  Couldnt find anyone that said Santana was going to win, though.

I'd much rather be a "f***" or a "dork" as opposed to a hopeless baseball retard who thinks that Buehrle is more valuable than Santana. :lol:

Sweet Jesus.

What the hell does that have to do with anything. I was just showing tots of players go into big slumps. And to show how Pods is starting to bounce that average back up. Not comparing players. You are always trying to start stuff. It's so hilarious.

You compared Podsednik's AVG to Hunter's AVG to begin with. I was comparing their other stats. What's wrong with that?