Twins @ White Sox Game Thread - 4/23

aboz56

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 12:47 PM)
Making contact >>>> leaving the bat on your shoulder. If you can't figure out what he's trying to say then you're pretty damn stupid.

I figure that anybody past kindergarten could figure that out. Unfortunately hitting is not as easy as just that.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:49 PM)
I figure that anybody past kindergarten could figure that out. Unfortunately hitting is not as easy as just that.

True...but you make hitting a lot more difficult when you take first pitch strike and you don't protect the plate with 2 strikes.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
So you want to see him make catches the way he did in the first inning?  That ball nearly went over his head with the way he caught it.

So he overruns one ball and suddenly he's not trying out there. If anything he was overamped to start the game, he busted it to the ball and ended up over running it. What exactly is your point?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)
So he overruns one ball and suddenly he's not trying out there. If anything he was overamped to start the game, he busted it to the ball and ended up over running it. What exactly is your point?

That Brian Anderson sucks at life and should probably be shot.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:50 PM)

I would say that all three of our outfielders aren't exactly graceful in the outfield. As long as they catch it, I don't care.

What is your point? I wasn't telling him to change the way he plays. I was just saying that I PERSONALLY don't like how he looks so non-chalant. Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Talk about overreacting to a comment. What are you, his butt bud?

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:52 PM)
What is your point?  I wasn't telling him to change the way he plays.  I was just saying that I PERSONALLY don't like how he looks so non-chalant.  Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Talk about overreacting to a comment.  What are you, his butt bud?

Yeah...bring back Timo, he knew how to play with passion in the outfield.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
What is your point?  I wasn't telling him to change the way he plays.  I was just saying that I PERSONALLY don't like how he looks so non-chalant.  Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Talk about overreacting to a comment.  What are you, his butt bud?

You're b****ing about something that is incredibly meaningless. That is all.

And yes I've had sexual relations with Brian Anderson in the past, he is quite the stud.

Yea, Iguchi isn't even that fast.  The only reasoning I have for that CS was to get a RISP with two outs, and if he does get caught, Dye leads off next inning, which is better than AJ.

I have a problem with the SB attempt because Iguchi isn't that fast like you said and Dye has a lot of power. He could actually knock in Iguchi from 1B.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:56 PM)
I have a problem with the SB attempt because Iguchi isn't that fast like you said and Dye has a lot of power.  He could actually knock in Iguchi from 1B.

It's amazing how good our record has been considering how poor our SB percentage is, and how easy it is to steal against our pitchers.

It's amazing how good our record has been considering how poor our SB percentage is, and how easy it is to steal against our pitchers.

I am shocked when fast runners don't do what Lew Ford did to us last night against the tandems of Garcia / Pierzynski and Contreras / Pierzynski.