Suggestion for Sox

Jim Fainter

Wouldn't it help if we sent certain established players down to the minors, if we are able to do so? For example, right now Konerko and Crede are doing nothing to help themselves or the team. PK is below the Mendoza line, and Crede can't be too many at bats from joining him. Send them both down to Charlotte until they get straightened out. If it happens in just 4-5 games, bring them back. Maybe a move like that would shake up a few players and remove some complacency. What can it hurt, other than the pride of whoever gets sent down?

If a team claimed him off waivers wouldn't they have to take his full salary.  I think this would scare off many teams.  I believe Crede is out of options as well.

They would have to take the rest of his entire contract if someone claimed him off of waivers

Guest hotsoxchick1

heres a suggestion.. dump them all and bring up the whole knights team.... add a few barons in there and we will once again have winning ball on the south side............and it will be a bit more interesting to watch ........that would be my suggestion .........of course i have the stand by suggestion which is blow up the whole place and start over from scratch.... park, team, management, ect.............. :headbang

of course i have the stand by suggestion which is blow up the whole place and start over from scratch.... park, team, management, ect.

Please add Owner ship!! :D That's the first one who was to go

Guest hotsoxchick1
of course i have the stand by suggestion which is blow up the whole place and start over from scratch.... park, team, management, ect.

Please add Owner ship!!    :D  That's the first one who was to go

blowing up the whole thing constitutes everything.. owners included..... :headbang

Sending Paulie down to the minors would work....you think anyone wants to take on a one dimensional firstbasemen who is guaranteed to make around $24 mill?

I believe Crede is out of options, and as cheap as he is and as much potential as he has, he would not clear waivers.

It would be sort of nice to start over.

Or trade our organization for the Expos.

No that is idea I have never thought of... and you know what? It's a damn good one. JR has been a Selig buddy for many years, maybe MLB will buy him out, contract the Sox and then move the Spo's to Chicago to become a new fresh version of the White Sox. This might actually be doable. (sorry, Steff, I couldn't resist ;) )