GAME THREAD 5-16-06 SOX vs RAYS

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 08:09 PM)
No f***ing s*** I realize that. Christ, I say that our 3-4-5 fail to do anything with a leadoff double and I have to hear how good he is. :lol:

Duquette

Well lets say our 3-4-5 produces 2 runs out of that situation, which would be damn good off of Kazmir. We'd still be in deep s***, you act like it was a 2-1 game still when that happened. We're going to lose tonight, s*** happens, we had a bad matchup. When we win the next 2, I hope everybody chills out here.

Boone Logan sucks, we know that. Scott Kazmir is good, we know that. That's about all I've seen out of this game.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 16, 2006 -> 08:10 PM)
Well lets say our 3-4-5 produces 2 runs out of that situation, which would be damn good off of Kazmir. We'd still be in deep s***, you act like it was a 2-1 game still when that happened. We're going to lose tonight, s*** happens, we had a bad matchup. When we win the next 2, I hope everybody chills out here.

They produce 2 runs, it's a 3 run game with 9 outs to go. Kazmir has 95 pitches, I wouldn't call it over after that.

But it's good to know you would concede a 3 run game with 3 innings to play against a team with a bullpen ERA over 5.5

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 17, 2006 -> 01:11 AM)
This is Boone's Paniagua moment.

You know, the moment when you completely suck ass and then vanish from the White Sox roster.

I honestly will be surprised if he makes it back up to the majors once he gets sent down.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 17, 2006 -> 01:11 AM)
Did you expect them to go 120-40? Its going to happen, glad its now and not in September. (BTW, I dont even think there in a funk. They got owned by the Cy Young winner, Saturdays game was just f***ed up, and tonight was a bad matchup on a few levels.)

I seriously think some people expected our hitters to continue to be hot and for Thome to homer every other game.

Get off this f***ing team Logan.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ May 16, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
What about the finger?

Too bad we aren't at home, otherwise he'd be booed off the field.

Doubt he'd use the finger though.

I hope he saves some of his salary.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 08:09 PM)
No f***ing s*** I realize that. Christ, I say that our 3-4-5 fail to do anything with a leadoff double and I have to hear how good he is. :lol: And the best pitcher in the AL East RIGHT NOW is Mike Mussina.

Duquette

Mussina: 6-1, 2.56, 52/10

Kazmir: 6-2, 2.78, 54/20

Only difference I see is Mussina gets more run support and has a couple less walks, so it's debateable who is the best right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 16, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
I seriously think some people expected our hitters to continue to be hot and for Thome to homer every other game.

Get off this f***ing team Logan.

Which is exactly why this bullpen needs to be shored up ASAP.