Jesus Wood getting hit

QUOTE(Steff @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)
Noooooooooo.. not you 2 fathom??? :crying

I don't get it? Am I being heckled for knowing a thing or two about the Cubs system? It's hard not to when there's a column a week about Pie in the paper.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
I don't get it? Am I being heckled for knowing a thing or two about the Cubs system? It's hard not to when there's a column a week about Pie in the paper.

Yes.. :P :lolhitting

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:32 PM)
It'll be close my ass. They f***in suck. No Lee, no Ramirez, a manager with a huge man-crush on Niefi Perez, a manager who enjoys playing unproductive veterens. I see a sweep easily. :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

No one dislikes the Cubs more than I do......but you have somehow managed to make people angry with you for disliking our city rival.

BTW....I think it would be good if the Cubs lose today. I'd rather not have them having their own momentum heading into our wknd series coming off of a 3 game sweep vs the Nats.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
No one dislikes the Cubs more than I do......but you have somehow managed to make people angry with you for disliking our city rival.

Fathom you would have a run for that title, i strongly hate the cubs. I agree, cuck does a great job of making me shake my head when he posts. your so angry, everything will be ok.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)

I've got no problem with him. Personally, now that we're the champs, I could care less about the Cubs. But Cubs hating never gets old. It's timeless.

Well Kerry wood is done after 5

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
I've got no problem with him. Personally, now that we're the champs, I could care less about the Cubs. But Cubs hating never gets old. It's timeless.

Its like my closet passion, ripping on cubs. As a young teenager it was cute, but as i entered the working world, i look like an idiot focusing on purely the cubs down times..

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Fathom you would have a run for that title, i strongly hate the cubs. I agree, cuck does a great job of making me shake my head when he posts. your so angry, everything will be ok.

Here's my philosophy regarding the Cubs. Our run to the World Series was so awesome last season. However, I would never want to have to deal with Cubs fans having the joy of a championship, parade, etc. The Sox organization has such momentum right now, and it would be a shame if the Cubs win the championship in the years following our WS title. I'll be very content if the Cubs don't win a World Series for another 100 years.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:42 PM)
Here's my philosophy regarding the Cubs. Our run to the World Series was so awesome last season. However, I would never want to have to deal with Cubs fans having the joy of a championship, parade, etc. The Sox organization has such momentum right now, and it would be a shame if the Cubs win the championship in the years following our WS title. I'll be very content if the Cubs don't win a World Series for another 100 years.

I hope the cubs never win also, i am more pissed off by the lack of respect, but it comes with the territory.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 03:37 PM)

BTW....I think it would be good if the Cubs lose today. I'd rather not have them having their own momentum heading into our wknd series coming off of a 3 game sweep vs the Nats.

Because literally almost every single post of his is about the Cubs. Its seriously pathetic :P

Maybe I'm not the best person to talk on this matter though since I do support the Cubs in the NL.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
I dont mind Cuck.

I just worry about over confidence.

Whenever a team is over confident they pull some choke job.

considering we are in second place(current time) and have played like s*** lately, we should not be too cockcy.

QUOTE(Felix @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:44 PM)
Because literally almost every single post of his is about the Cubs. Its seriously pathetic :P

Maybe I'm not the best person to talk on this matter though since I do support the Cubs in the NL.

cuck is now hunting you down.