New Lineup???

zygoat

I'm not even sure what the hell is going on in this thread anymore...but didn't we have the same thing posted like, yesterday? Granted, I dont read the boards as much as I once did, but eh....how about no?

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 19, 2006 -> 02:55 AM)
And to think about a month ago some people wanted Ozuna kicked off the team because he couldn't even play LF properly.

"To think" are very key words. Because, that's what's not happening when a suggestion like this is made.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(Felix @ May 19, 2006 -> 06:28 AM)
How did *this* thread get to be 3 pages? :P

We were just discussing the possibilities of moving Tyler Lumsden to Left and Darren Blakely to Centerfield. Sheesh.

QUOTE(zygoat @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
With Brian Anderson struggling the way he has been lately, what about this move

Pods moves to centerfield and Ozuna takes over Left

Then our lineup would look

Pods

Ozuna

Thome

Konerko

Dye

Pierzynski

Crede

Iguchi

Uribe

This would give a chance for Brian to get his head right, and Iguchi could start trying the drive the ball more instead of moving pods over. Not to mention Ozuna can actually bunt AND get on base

Any Thoughts???

:gosoxretro:

The main problem with your new lineup is that you don't acknowledge the recent improvement Brian Anderson has made. Because of this oversight (intentional, I'm guessing), you put Ozuna and Podsednik out of position, which is another problem with your new lineup. Then you have Iguchi batting 8th.

Your lineup makes the outfield defense and the offense worse. Where do you see the improvement?