***6/3/2006 Official Game Thread***

Brian

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
I don't want to make a move just for the sake of making one through our farm system. People are seriously desperate enough to call up Montero.

Everyone's in agreeance that Politte's not a safe bet for us anymore. However, I want someone that can get the job done. Not just another POS.

Why not give someone a chance at least until a decent trade option can be found? Like others have said, it can't get much worse at this point. Worst case scenario: The team goes back to square one with a hole in the pen. Best case scenario: Another pen arm is found and no one has to be traded.

Guest JimH

Well they held on for the win, happy about that, but I don't know how much more patience Ozzie can show in Politte. He needs to be mop up and I really think McCarthy needs to be groomed as a starter, stretch him out and call him up here and there to give Garcia or Contreras or whomever a break. It's a long season.

Let's see what these guys in AAA can do. Give them two weeks and continue to give Politte innings in lesser situations. That way you build up Politte hopefully and you also see if you've got something you can utilize in .... I don't care ... whoever ... Farnsworthy, Montero, whatever.