Bears talking to Griese

southsider2k5

This could make the QB position VERY interesting.  I like him a LOT better for the west coast offense vs Kordell.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli...en/1564232.html

He'd be a solid pickup as it would mean Chandler is out. I'd rather have Kordell, Grossman, and Griese then Chandler. My theory is make the qb position as strong as you can get it and we'd definately be 3 deep.

Griese may be an idiot off th field, but he's very sharp when it comes to running the west coast.

I have a great deal of affection for Greise and I am not a Bears fan really and I am a Dolphins fan - so that that into account -

the Bears diid not need Greise at all, and that would have been the worst thing they could ahve done if they had sigend him. You can have a present qb and a future qb but not TWO present qbs and a future qb. More qb controversy is not what the Bears need, and to have Greise, Stewart, and Grossman would have probably ended up in three different camps of qb supporters on your team.

I'm trying to remember the last big name free agent in any sport who decided on Chicago. Hell even Green Bay has had a couple of signings. Chicago is a great city, a great sports city, and who have we recruited? Rodman?

I'm trying to remember the last big name free agent in any sport who decided on Chicago. Hell even Green Bay has had a couple of signings. Chicago is a great city, a great sports city, and who have we recruited? Rodman?

Albert Belle :bang

I remember when the Bulls tried to bring in Eddie Jones and Tracy McGrady, and they toured chicago and threw out first pitches, then both left for Florida.

My pre-preseason superbowl picks:

AFC: Bills

NFC: Falcons

HEY, WHATTYA TALKIN ABOUT????????????

Do the names EDDIE ROBINSON and THEO FLEURY mean anything to you???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

No good free agents signings? Oh, I disagree!!!!!