ESPN losing it...

Ok, first it was the World's Strongest Man. Then, the World Series of Poker. Then, it was Scrabble. Then, it was the Spelling Bee. But are they seriously showing the World f***ing Domino Tournament? DOMINOS!?!?!?!

ESPN has lost it. :lolhitting

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:05 PM)
Ok, first it was the World's Strongest Man. Then, the World Series of Poker. Then, it was Scrabble. Then, it was the Spelling Bee. But are they seriously showing the World f***ing Domino Tournament? DOMINOS!?!?!?!

I watched part of the domino tournament. Those guys are waaay too sedate. They should be drinking beer or rum, slamming down tiles, and taunting each other. That would be a lot more fun to watch. :drink

Edited by KansasSoxFan

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:05 PM)

You forgot paintball

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:47 PM)
Back in the day they used to show the Shuffleboard championships. I did enjoy the miniature golf tour.

Mini golf is great. I played with my friends tonight and took a tough 1 stroke loss with what would have been the winning shot rimming out on an impossible hill. Luckily I have friends that work at the place and give us free tickets.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)

Scrabble kicks ass. I finished reading Word Freak not too long ago, and it really enlightened me about the world of competitive Scrabble.

And no, I'm not joking :P

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 04:48 PM)
I want Sportscenter to revert back to how it was covered/shown 10 years ago.

I agree

thank goodness I get ESPN News on my cable. less talking heads. same amount of highlights as Sports Center. Plus I can just look at the bottom line to look for a score I want