Game Thread: 6/16/06, Sox @ Reds

RME JICO

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
Freddy pitching with some serious smoke and mirrors.

freddy just dominates in interleague play. jeez he would probably win the cy young award if he pitched in the nl. well if he were to ever leave the sox, he wouldnt look to bad in a card's uniform.... :)

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)
freddy just dominates in interleague play. jeez he would probably win the cy young award if he pitched in the nl. well if he were to ever leave the sox, he wouldnt look to bad in a card's uniform.... :)

Aren't the Cardinals losing almost all of their rotation after this year? I see them as a possible destination for Garland or Garcia.

What would they have to offer?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Aren't the Cardinals losing almost all of their rotation after this year? I see them as a possible destination for Garland or Garcia.

Pujols

Ankiel

well i wasnt exactly saying to trade him, i was just saying he wouldnt look bad in a cards uni becaue they are my second favorite team.....i dont think they have what we need.

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
Where does Ed Farmer go when Singleton does the play-by-play all by himself? Chris just did the whole inning by himself with nothing from Farmio.

Goes to help get Freddies bong hit prepared I think

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
Where does Ed Farmer go when Singleton does the play-by-play all by himself? Chris just did the whole inning by himself with nothing from Farmio.

doesnt he go to the bathroom/take a break?

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:46 PM)
Liriano 10 k's through 6...San Fran has to be kicking itself over that trade. AJ for Nathan and Liriano...ouch.

he is an absolute stud...he might just be better than santana :headshake