Gamethread 6-29-06, Sox vs. Pirates

Capn12

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 09:50 AM)
Suzhou is right next to Shanghai. Suzhou is also interesting because its their version of Silicone Valley. Its a real high tech city. My new macbook was built at the apple plant that is a half a mile from our plant. You are getting to see a lot of China that I didnt get to see. Make sure you post pics when you get back.

As many pictures as I've taken, there'll be a lot to post, that's for sure. Yeah, we're out in what would be called the middle of no where. Xinjiang province is basically the farthest place from an ocean anywhere on earth.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 11:59 AM)
2-2, whats been up with jose? he hasnt pitched that well since coming off the dl, hes been a differnt pitcher....

He has a new arm angle that has added to the mix. I dont know if he quite has his control yet.

But having Widger behind the plate today doesnt help.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 12:00 PM)
Mr. Crede, you're going to have to do better than that.

Contreras, you too.

i dont get whats up with jose, hes racking up k's but giving up runs-ill take the old jose

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 05:00 PM)
He has a new arm angle that has added to the mix. I dont know if he quite has his control yet.

Personally, I don't understand why he decided to change what was working great. It's not like he needed to add more to his repetoire.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 09:59 AM)
2-2, whats been up with jose? he hasnt pitched that well since coming off the dl, hes been a differnt pitcher....

He's only had like 1 bad game since coming off the DL as far as I could tell, otherwise he's still been winning, even without his best stuff, which is what was propelling him at the end of last year. Hopefully that's the last bit of hope the Pirates see, and no one else bothers replying.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
Personally, I don't understand why he decided to change what was working great. It's not like he needed to add more to his repetoire.

This I agree with..why make changes to something that isn't broken.