Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://rajah.com/base/node/5959

As first reported on WWE Mobile alerts, Bobby Lashley is unable to compete in this Sunday's Great American Bash. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios told WWE.com, "During his annual exam, Bobby Lashley was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver; therefore, he is not cleared to wrestle until further evaluation."

As a result of this breaking news, the Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship at The Great American Bash has changed. U.S. Champion Finlay will now defend the gold against William Regal in a one-on-one match.

What the hell causes that?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 07:46 AM)
http://rajah.com/base/node/5959

What the hell causes that?

According to mayoclinic.com:

Common causes of elevated liver enzymes include:

* Medications, such as certain nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, cholesterol-lowering medications, antibiotics and anti-seizure medications

* Drinking too much alcohol

* Obesity

* Diabetes

* Elevated triglycerides

* Infection, such as viral hepatitis and mononucleosis

* Autoimmune disorders of the liver and bile ducts, such as autoimmune hepatitis and primary sclerosing cholangitis and primary biliary cirrhosis

* Metabolic liver disease, such as hemochromatosis and Wilson's disease

* Excessive use of vitamin supplements and certain herbal supplements

* Tumors of the liver or bile ducts

They said there's no "automatic" cause of elevated enzymes, so a doctor would require further liver tests to determine the cause in each individual case.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 10:23 PM)
Uh, that's been their mission since 2003. Al Wilson, anyone?

Hey, anything that results in awkward, phony-looking "lesbianism" between Dawn and Torrie HAS to be worth it, right????

:lol:

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 10:15 AM)
William Regal's still wrestling? I thought he had died...

I still think William Regal is an excellent wrestler. He is just misused as usual with alot of the better guys they have or have had.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
Quick question...why is wwe.com still advertising the match as Khali vs. 'Taker?

The same way they advertised Austin in the triple threat match at Survivor Series '99 and then had him "hit by a car" during the PPV so he could get his surgery and have a kayfabe excuse.

William Regal rules. His gimmick is so fun and he really plays it well. It sucks that they tried giving him the "Man's Man" gimmick a few years ago. Nothing more believable than Regal crushing oranges for juice and wearing flannel and a construction helmet.

themansman.jpg

William Regal rules. His gimmick is so fun and he really plays it well. It sucks that they tried giving him the "Man's Man" gimmick a few years ago. Nothing more believable than Regal crushing oranges for juice and wearing flannel and a construction helmet.

I love Regal, but I'd been under the impression that he was dead, and since I've stayed out of touch with wrestling...

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 03:10 PM)
Nothing more believable than Regal crushing oranges for juice and wearing flannel and a construction helmet.

themansman.jpg

*cues theme music* HE'S A MAN. A REAL'S MAN MAN!

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
*cues theme music* HE'S A MAN. A REAL'S MAN MAN!

He's a man, such a man

He's a real, real man's man

He's a man, such a man

He's a real, real, real, real man's man

He's a man, such a man

As bad as that song (and the ensuing feud with X-Pac) was, you gotta admire a guy who embarassed the hell out of Goldberg.

Even though I dont want to, Something makes me wanna download the GAB, perhaps it could be the bra & panties match, or perhaps that if it's done right could be a good show. With Helms/Psicosis being the show-stealer.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
He's a man, such a man

He's a man, such a man

He's a man, such a man

As bad as that song (and the ensuing feud with X-Pac) was, you gotta admire a guy who embarassed the hell out of Goldberg.

Do you mind rehashing that? I dont remember that match

Regal is one of the guys I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Well, I wouldn't want to meet most of the WWE wrestlers in a dark alley, but Regal would cause the most damage.

Randy Orton? I think I could take him. haha

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 08:55 AM)
Regal is one of the guys I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Well, I wouldn't want to meet most of the WWE wrestlers in a dark alley, but Regal would cause the most damage.

Randy Orton? I think I could take him. haha

Yeah, if you're not a female co-worker you probably don't have much to fear from "The 3rd Generation Superstar".

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
Yeah, if you're not a female co-worker you probably don't have much to fear from "The 3rd Generation Superstar".

I just get the vibe that he's the guy who talks a good game, but then hides behind his buddies when the real action goes down.

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 09:45 AM)
I just get the vibe that he's the guy who talks a good game, but then hides behind his buddies when the real action goes down.

Yeah, that's where I was going with my comment.

I've never heard of him stepping up to any of "the boys", he seems to enjoy harassing the women in the company, that's where he gets in trouble with Vince (along with such other hard-core offenses as wardrobe violations).