Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Oct 19, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
Enough WWE talk.....anyone on here an ROH fan?

:cheers

I'm going to be on vacation next weekend and am missing my first Chicago show in awhile...

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 19, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
Isn't it pretty much the TNA undercard roster?

Not at all. AJ is done with ROH now, but Joe and Homicide are on almost every show and Daniels wrestles all the time. There are a lot of guys on ROH's roster that wrestle from time to time in TNA, mainly X-Division stuff. Low Ki (Senshi now) was huge in ROH.

There are plenty of guys in ROH that would wrestle circles around anayone on either the WWE or TNA's rosters... Danielson, Aries, Strong, Nigel...

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 20, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
Kevin Nash and the X-Division angle has had some good stuff.

The first 6 star match and Hall may make an appearance. Watch below for the press conference.

Meh, I remember watching that stuff out of Nash 8 years ago in the WCW. TNA is pulling the same schtick that WCW tried against WWE, without Ted Turner backing them. It is coming across as very unoriginal and lackluster. Besides, when is the last time Kevin Nash did something noteworthy in the ring? Has he even wrestled since the N.W.O. was ushered out the of the WWE? I know he has backed out of numerous matches in TNA due to injury since he has been there.

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Oct 22, 2006 -> 05:58 PM)
I will recognize TNA as a competitive wrestling business to the WWE once they do Impact! live. I don't want to watch Impact! when they filmed it like 3 weeks earlier.

A live Impact! would be pretty cool. They are makings steps though with the new primetime slot.

That Border Toss LAX gave to Gail Kim on the last Impact! was pretty sick.

She takes better bumps than Jeff Jarrett, but then again, who doesn't?

They're handling Angle really well so far - he's an important part of the storylines, but doesn't have to do anything too physical yet.

Raven is looking more and more like Axl Rotten or Brian Knobbs, and THAT ain't good for Raven.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 23, 2006 -> 05:39 PM)
Raven is looking more and more like Axl Rotten or Brian Knobbs, and THAT ain't good for Raven.

Yeah, he looks bad. Don't really care to see him on TV much anymore.

Got Bischoffs book off amazon. Arrived today. I usually read these wrestling autobiographies in a few days.

BROOK-LYN, BROOK-LYN!!!

This is why the WWE's tag division has sucked lately. They do not know how to push a tag team. Cryme Tyme has just beat "the best" tag team in WWE twice in two weeks now. Where the hell do you go from there?

Why not start them off against the lesser teams like the Highlanders or Cade and Murdoch?

This is why the WWE's tag division has sucked lately. They do not know how to push a tag team. Cryme Tyme has just beat "the best" tag team in WWE twice in two weeks now. Where the hell do you go from there?

Why not start them off against the lesser teams like the Highlanders or Cade and Murdoch?

CAUSE THE GREATEST WWE TEAM EVER STARTS THEIR DESTINY AGAINST THE BEST!