Official Game Thread 7/7 - Sawx vs Sox 7:35

Mark is ready to avenge last week. He needs to keep Manny in check, he's 8-for-18 lifetime against Mark, with three home runs and eight RBIs. It's also time to show this rookie Lester the loss column. Let's give him a World Championship welcome...I'd say about 8 or 9 runs is pretty hospitable.

Let's take em down boyz!!

Tonight the streets run red with red sawx blood!!!

:gosox1: :gosox2:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding. ANYTHING to erase his last start... that was brutal. I think beating up on the Sawx could give us some nice momentum going into the ASB.

Does anybody remember what our regular season record was against them last year? I seem to recall splitting with them.

Beat the s*** out of the Red Cubs.

Keep the big pooper in check and we should be good. I want 2 out of 3 in the series, and I want the Count to beat Bloody Sawk on Sunday. His b****ing and moaning, and campaigning for an allstar spot is sick. He can eat s*** and move on.

Brian Anderson is hitting .267 this month. Keep it up kid.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
No kidding. ANYTHING to erase his last start... that was brutal. I think beating up on the Sawx could give us some nice momentum going into the ASB.

Does anybody remember what our regular season record was against them last year? I seem to recall splitting with them.

We took 3 of 7. We split the four game set at the cell....then lost the first two at Fenway before winning the makeup game behind a stellar outing from BMac!!

7IP 0runs 3hits 7K's 1BB

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 12:14 PM)
I believe there was something fishy going on with Mark's last start. Cmon, 7 straight hits on first pitches.

Here comes the Red Cubs, they have to go out and buy new jerseys for this series.

It's not hard to hit an 86 MPH fastball that's placed right down the heart of the plate for you.

No Tad yet, Cintron at second.

Good to see Ozuna back in the lineup, the legs must be feeling better.

Suprised to see Manny in the lineup, Francona has been hinting heavily that Manny might be getting some rest. We shall see. . .

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 07:32 PM)
OMFG!!!! THE GAME IS BLACKED OUT HERE!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!

WHY WOULD THEY BLACK OUT THE GAME!!! WE DON:T GET COMCAST f***ING SPORTS NET HERE!!!!

It's on WCIU channel 26.