Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I dreamt that I was the state assigned lawyer for LaMarr Hoyt. Needless to say, the state had way to much evidence against him for me to get him off the hook. I really think this dream is a bad sign of things to come.

Tigers - 6

Sox - 5

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:13 PM)
Last night I dreamt that I was the state assigned lawyer for LaMarr Hoyt. Needless to say, the state had way to much evidence against him for me to get him off the hook. I really think this dream is a bad sign of things to come.

Tigers - 6

Sox - 5

I hope after the game tonight, i can bring this post up and shove it in your face.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:13 PM)

Tigers - 6

Sox - 5

This is the poopy we know and love.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
Hopefully it won't be his only good inning. If he's lucky the Sox will score some runs this inning. They are going to need to score alot tonight with Garland on the mound.

Not if he pitches like he has been of late. He's been solid 3 of his last 4 starts.

Hopefully it won\'t be his only good inning. If he\'s lucky the Sox will score some runs this inning. They are going to need to score alot tonight with Garland on the mound.

actually, Garland\'s last 3 starts were pretty swell

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:16 PM)
Hopefully it won't be his only good inning. If he's lucky the Sox will score some runs this inning. They are going to need to score alot tonight with Garland on the mound.

I am only listening to the game and therefore don't dnow what he is throwing. I would rather of heard 3 ground balls, rather than 2 fly outs and 1 grounder. Still, the way Jon has been coming on, it would not surprise me if he gives up 2 or less.