another david wells

sec159row2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

berhle is our new david wells...  trade this piece of terd to the cards so he can win 5 cy youngs...  he does not care about the sox...  he does not want to be here ..... trade him for pujols  throw in crede also......

Cards have tagged Pujols as untouchable, as they should. No way would they take Mark and Crede anyways.

Guest hotsoxchick1
berhle is our new david wells...  trade this piece of terd to the cards so he can win 5 cy youngs...  he does not care about the sox...  he does not want to be here ..... trade him for pujols  throw in crede also......

omfg you cant even compare the two... wells is a fat tub of goo who sat on his fat ass around here doing absoultely nothing for us... mark on the other hand goes out and tries his best to get the job done.............and has done so since he was called up here............wtf is wrong with you guys......... :huh: i hope he does get to st. louis .. at least then he would be somewhere hes appreciated............a few bad outtings and you all turn like a pack of wolves ready to feed.............damn......... :angry:

omfg you cant even compare the two... wells is a fat tub of goo who sat on his fat ass around here doing absoultely nothing for us... mark on the other hand goes out and tries his best to get the job done.............and has done so since he was called up here............wtf is wrong with you guys......... :huh: i hope he does get to st. louis .. at least then he would be somewhere hes appreciated............a few bad outtings and you all turn like a pack of wolves ready to feed.............damn......... :angry:

I hope he does because MB will continue to decline, he is a soft tosser and it took 2 years but league is figuring him out. :huh:

A few bad outings then we turn on him...??

Bulls*** and you know it. Other than our resident windsock everyone has been MORE than supportive of Mark. Me included.. and I had HUGE doubts after Sox Fest.

Last night was sickening. I fully expected Mark to simply say "I had a bad night". Not "the last 3 outings, bla, bla, bla... the fans boo, bla, bla, bla..." I know you know what I mean and I am in no way attacking him. :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well look at whos not b****ing about things and start from there...........those folks are a big reason why this team sucks as badly as it does now.......i hope mark does get a chance to get the hell out of here.... would be the best thing that could happen for him before this team blows the hell up into world war 3................

Trade Buehrle and others and get Edmonds.

Edmonds is an injury waiting to happen. I can't wait for all of you to start eating crow once Buehrle reels off 5 or 6 wins in a row in the near future.

Edmonds is an injury waiting to happen.  I can't wait for all of you to start eating crow once Buehrle reels off 5 or 6 wins in a row in the near future.

Eating crow..??

You act like we're saying he sucks.

I don't see that anywhere. :huh:

yeah well look at whos not b****ing about things and start from there...........those folks are a big reason why this team sucks as badly as it does now.......i hope mark does get a chance to get the hell out of here.... would be the best thing that could happen for him before this team blows the hell up into world war 3................

I think that is best for MB and the SOX

Steff, that's the 2nd time you mentioned SoxFest.  What did Mark say at SoxFest that made you think twice about him?

Everyone is paranoid that he's going to St. Louis, which he probably will, but what does this have to do with his current situation, not a damn thing.

Steff, that's the 2nd time you mentioned SoxFest.  What did Mark say at SoxFest that made you think twice about him?

Just that he went out of his way to say "I love it here. I want to be here. I want to play here. I'm not going anywhere." He left his private meet and greet to tell us that. He walked in. Went to the stage. Said it. Then left. He was there maybe 15 seconds. There was no point. Most questions at that point were about Colon. It was just very out of the blue. :huh:

Just that he went out of his way to say "I love it here. I want to be here. I want to play here. I'm not going anywhere." He left his private meet and greet to tell us that. He walked in. Went to the stage. Said it. Then left. He was there maybe 15 seconds. There was no point. Most questions at that point were about Colon. It was just very out of the blue. :huh:

I was at that session too...

Did you think it was weird the way he came in, made the comments, then left?

We went next door after we left that session and he was fine. I even asked what was up with the performance.. quote.. "oh that.. nothin". Nothin?? Mark, you just acted like aliens took over your body for 15 seconds, and it's nothing?

He was fine at the bar after that so I just figured he was just being coy.. but I just couldn't forget about it.

Did you think it was weird the way he came in, made the comments, then left?

We went next door after we left that session and he was fine. I even asked what was up with the performance.. quote.. "oh that.. nothin". Nothin?? Mark, you just acted like aliens took over your body for 15 seconds, and it's nothing?

He was fine at the bar after that so I just figured he was just being coy.. but I just couldn't forget about it.

It was strange. At first I was under the impression that he stuck his head in a door not knowing what was going on in the room. Then when everyone saw who it was almost as if he HAD to say something so he went in and said what everyone wanted to hear.

Didn't Kenny Williams tell him to come in and let everyone know that he didn't plan on leaving? I recall a lot of questions at that point about Mark and the Cardinals and Kenny wanted us to hear it from Mark himself that he had no plans on leaving.