Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

Are these AWA programs?

4 pages each, 1962 or so, big picture of the Amphitheatre on the top of the front page. I am an Amphitheatre collector which is why I have them although I did see a match there featuring the likes of Yukon Moose Cholok, Black Jack Lanza, Big Ernie Ladd, Baron von Raschke, and Mitsu Arakawa and Dr. Moto.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
4 pages each, 1962 or so, big picture of the Amphitheatre on the top of the front page. I am an Amphitheatre collector which is why I have them although I did see a match there featuring the likes of Yukon Moose Cholok, Black Jack Lanza, Big Ernie Ladd, Baron von Raschke, and Mitsu Arakawa and Dr. Moto.

Black Jack has some pretty good recipes in the WWF Cookbook I have. :D

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
I like the strategy of putting Mackowiak in now, and leaving Pods for a possibly pinch-run situation later in the game.

I do too. It's nice to see Ozzie trying different things.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)

Those sound like quite the collector's item. Real nice.