Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

Gload's looked 10 times more comfortable at 1B tonigt than he did over the wknd.

Jim...if we decided to add another player, who would be the odd man out you think?

I don't think they will but the answer is probably "someone with options left".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 01:52 AM)
I don't think they will but the answer is probably "someone with options left".

I think I know who you're referring to. I can't wait for the September roster call-ups just to add a few pieces that can really help (more speed on bench, 3rd catcher, etc.).

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
Fathom I have some old wrestling programs from the early 60's from the Amphitheatre that I picked up a few years ago. Real interesting history. If you want them drop me your address and I'll mail them to you ... wedding present.

Are these AWA programs?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
I think I know who you're referring to. I can't wait for the September roster call-ups just to add a few pieces that can really help (more speed on bench, 3rd catcher, etc.).

Please share?

Gobbledygooker. Just had to say it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)

The Knights are going to go to the playoffs like last year I think, so I wouldnt wait on the call ups. Last year they didnt arrive for a few weeks in september.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
Couldn't help but feel just terrible for Tugboat. The heels were all giggling like little girls throughout the whole speech, too.

Heh.

Well, you almost had to laugh. They debuted him against the horseman, and he's got a storm trooper mask on.