Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)
I'd just like to know where in our scouting report does it say throw fastballs down the plate to Sanders? That's about the 5th time this season we've just grooved him a fastball over the plate early in the count, and he's crushed it.

He's batting .244 this season.

page 2 line 6

GO CREDE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
suck-fest pitchering

Yeah....MB has lost something. Velocity or movement or maybe the element of surprise. Has he been figured out....has he become predictable? I dunno, and I hope he can find it and fix it, just for his sake.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)
Yeah....MB has lost something. Velocity or movement or maybe the element of surprise. Has he been figured out....has he become predictable? I dunno, and I hope he can find it and fix it, just for his sake.

More like the wind blew that ball right out of the park...

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)

It's not velocity. It's location. His location is terrible right now. If he gets ahead, he accidently leaves a fastball over the plate. If he's behind 2-1, 3-1, he throws a strike, but not on the corners like he used to, but right down the pipe.

Stuff is there, location is not.