Sox @ KC - 8/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:09 PM)
What are we nuts here Willie. We need some more runs.

:lol:

I meant Gload's play because he seemed pissed with Gload earlier on that little bouncer.

But in response to what you said...No way in hell 2 runs is good enough for Freddy. :P

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:12 PM)
Adam Sandler's movies have sucked since Big Daddy. He needs to go back to his old style. I'm sick of watching him as a middle-aged dad dealing with whatever the gosh darn old men deal with.

I thought Click was awesome.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be interesting to see who was available with the draft picks they would have received if they had kept him.

They took Zach #6 overall. notable names in the sandwhich round and second round:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/s/2002/0604/1390623.html

Mark Teahen

Jeremy Reed

Jesse Crain

Jon Lester

David Bush

Adam Sandler's movies have sucked since Big Daddy. He needs to go back to his old style. I'm sick of watching him as a middle-aged dad dealing with whatever the gosh darn old men deal with.

Mr. Deeds was all right. I don't think I've enjoyed any of his other new movies. Hell, I can't remember them, really. Except for Punch-Drunk.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)

:notworthy

Agree 100%. Except I liked Longest Yard.

Nothing beats the big 5 he had from 95-99 though.

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
well spliff,

I guess, I will have to go door to door to find out... I think a shot per bar should do (one of the many benifits of living on welch)

Speaking of which, God I hate MediaCom.

We don't get Comcast in Ames unless they have dish or whatever, and even then it's sketchy.