Sox @ Jays - 8/6

Heads22

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 07:01 PM)
Did Shoenweiss ever have a 1-2-3 inning when he was with the Sox? Of course, he never had a one pitch at bat form Scott Pods to make it easier. Pods makes me ill.

I got a laugh out of DJ saying how our first two batters hit the ball hard this inning.

thanks thome, unless things progress next inning, we are going to have cintron-mack-anderson facing BJ. Yes, they have got to him before, but something tells me thats not going to be happening today.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
The sooner Scott Podsednik is gone, the sooner we become a real offense. The guy is terrible.

I've disliked Podsednik ever since we've gotten him, but how is this offense not 'real'? It's the best in the league in runs scored... :stick

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)
If Pierre leaves Chicago, maybe we can get the Cubs to take Pods next year. The cubs absolutely love players that have already had their own good year and are ready to ride off into the sunset with a few more big pay days.

If i were KW i'd try my best to find a way to get Carl Crawford

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)
I've disliked Podsednik ever since we've gotten him, but how is this offense not 'real'? It's the best in the league in runs scored... :stick

Don't you get it? The team isn't in first place, so the offense is just imaginary. It's all Pods' fault that the offense is only first in the league... and Uribe's too!

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)

By real, I mean with a leadoff guy that can get on base. Seriously, think of how many MORE runs scored we'd have if Podsednik had an OBP of around .400 (hell, even .375) like a good leadoff guy.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
Don't you get it? The team isn't in first place, so the offense is just imaginary. It's all Pods' fault that the offense is only first in the league... and Uribe's too!

Haha, not at all what I was saying. We'd be just that much better if we had a leadoff guy with an OBP higher than .340.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)
Why is Jose still in? Trust your bullpen filled with 6 mostly reliable relievers...

We have Mac and Cotts warming. Which one should we bring in. Anything that starts with a C no matter how the hitter is blessed hand wise is dumb.