8/15 @ 7:05 Game Thread

GoRowand33

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 01:50 AM)
You know that doesn't apply. You can say it was a terrible decision, but you can't say it was a terrible decision because Paul got a hit next inning. But you know that.

I know what you're saying. I just hate that decision with PK coming to the plate. I still can't believe he did that.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
You know that doesn't apply. You can say it was a terrible decision, but you can't say it was a terrible decision because Paul got a hit next inning. But you know that.

Considering the previous 4 batters hit Hernandez hard, I think I'd take my chances with Paulie and ducks on the pond rather than seeing yet another runner easily thrown out at home.

QUOTE(quickman @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 01:51 AM)
I agree Joey made a poor decision but I really think Javy needs a doctor. He hits the sixth inning and he turns into a pussy

I know I'm a pessimist, but I think that most people could see the 6th inning was a disaster waiting to happen.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 09:52 PM)
I know I'm a pessimist, but I think that most people could see the 6th inning was a disaster waiting to happen.

Even I could, which is why I posted that I agreed that Javy should be taken out after the 5th :P

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 09:52 PM)
im hoping that theres a number out there that says paulie is hitting .400 with 2 outs and RISP

.242 :P

If the other teams pitchers threw us all changeups every game, we'd be in the bottom 3rd of baseball in runs scored. I've never seen a team so pathetic at handeling that pitch in my life.

We better win this game though, or else we have 2 must wins in a row coming up for those of you who want the division.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 01:54 AM)
Hernandez and his 8 ERA is owning our team tonight. How f***ing pathetic.

Way too many guys are swinging at that junk he's throwing to the plate today. We seem more off-balanced against him than we do Mike Mussina, etc.